Thread: Returning player looking for a KD

Enthusiast

Returning player looking for a KD

It's been quite awhile since I last played. I was a VAT member back in the glory days of Utopia, and played again around 2012.

Open to whatever strategy but I'm most experienced as an attacker. Only drawback is that I have to play the majority of the time from my phone.

Veteran
    Send me a msg on here and we can chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

hehe -- We have 2 more openings in Vice N Virtue -- sent you a private message.....

Hi Pestilence,

FREE is recruiting! We're a (very) war-oriented kingdom filled with an experienced core of players and decent leadership . We don't necessarily set out to chart but we typically do pretty well age in, age out.

We primarily communicate via Telegram and IRC. If you're interested in joining us, feel free to pop into #free and we can talk more.

For more info on FREE, you can also check out our recruitment post which is just a few threads down. Cheers!

Regular
    Ages has two undead warrior spots open for the age that's about to start.

We are a very active warring kingdom. We aren't 25-top tier, but we love to war and play out some semi advanced strategies. Ended last age 5/7 and the age before 5/6.
    We organise a must-attend wave once a day during war. The rest of the time you just keep out your army according to throne orders. We communicate via in-game chat and facebook. If you are interested in sharing knowledge and tactics, you're welcome to do so. If not, also fine.

We have a very friendly team and most of us just hang out to chat about random stuff when there's no war going on as well.

Let me know if you would want the undead warrior spot.

Monicawelbergen@hotmail.com

Hey! Bravehearts still has a spot, if you're interested and we can make that an attacker, for sure! We're pretty friendly to returning vets, got like a bunch past couple of ages and they're all loving it :) PM me or find us in #bravehearts in IRC.

Regular
    StarCraft is recruiting attackers. We have the team play that makes Utopia fun, and you won't be micro managed.

Thread Information