Thread: Stealth and mana % range

Stealth and mana % range

So in using stealth or mana it draws concern why we hav 100% but cannot use anymore below 10% of either! Why is this 10% wasted or better question why cant we use the remaining %? U my aswell hav 90% max and take it to 0%

Post Fiend
    This always bothered me too, it seems silly. But it does introduce a couple subtle nuances.
    As it is now you can go under 10%. If you're at 10% you can perform an op and drop down below 10%. It wouldn't make much sense to drop to -1% stealth. ("We have less than nothing available to us!")
    If they made it so you could only drop to exactly 0%, preventing an op that would drop you below - it'd be kind of a pain to plan for as you get lower.

So if you look deeper into it, it makes a lot more sense than at a glance. It works for the game and doesn't hurt you. As long as you know you can't do anything when under 10% then it shouldn't affect your play.

It's so you can have expose thieves cast on you to take tlyou to zero and unable to op for a couple hours.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thank you for the clarity, makes sense

This one goes to 11...

Thread Information