Thread: Forgot to choose stay in the kingdom

Forgot to choose stay in the kingdom

I hope I am not posting in the wrong thread, it looks like a technical thing - or better said, a request.

Basically, I have returned to Utopia after a really long time and I ended up in a ghetto. I think they use Slack, but I never joined it - big mistake. I was with them for 3 weeks or something. I was planning to move to a SKD, but I decided to waste one more age in here because they are open minded and like my advice and ideas.

However, I forgot to choose stay in the kingdom and I do not have any external contacts. They do not use IRC and I have no idea what their emails are.

If any of the management team members can put me back, I would really appreciate it. It is not a SKD and the game is not as intense as it used to be, so I hope my humble request will be accepted. I can provide all kinds of details regarding the kingdom - previous name, location, some of the provinces, NW, land and so on - even some of the stats in the last wars, as I was one of the most active and best gaining provinces.

Let me know by PM if it can be done, please. I repeat - I am not asking to be randomly moved to a SKD, but back to a small kingdom with noobs whose spirit I truly liked.

Thanks in advance.

Can't help, sorry. We don't track provinces over ages.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information