Thread: Returning player looking for KD

Returning player looking for KD

Hi everyone, i'm a returning player from wayyyyy back in the day.. I'm a 29 year old female from Canada (east coast) I played attacker mainly but i'm willing to do a bit of anything. Since I'm guessing I aint played this in over 6 years give or take, might take me a bit to get back into the groove but im more than apt at learning!

Let me know if youve got room! :)

Regards
    Sania
    Last edited by Sania; 11-12-2016 at 19:31.

awww we only have 24 players -- if you want to join Vice n Virtue let me know :P

We have open slots for attackers.
    We'll be glad to have you :)
    Check our recruitment thread pls.
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

We are looking too and are more than happy to help re learning. Find us @ #bravehearts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefaerydust View Post
    awww we only have 24 players -- if you want to join Vice n Virtue let me know :P
    Hey, I read your recruitment post and it seems like this might be a better fit. Ive got 8 month old twins, go to university and work, so yes ill be active but life if full of unexpected! Seeing as i'm getting back into it I notice you guys are willing to guide a little bit so I'd be extremely thankful.

Message me if you can I cant seem to find a way to private message on this? Maybe I'm just blind.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by GirlSlim View Post
    We have open slots for attackers.
    We'll be glad to have you :)
    Check our recruitment thread pls.
    Hi Girlslim,
    Thanks for the reply. I did go check your recruitment thread. You guys might be a little bit more intense than what I'm looking for right now. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going to talk with everyone before I take the plunge!

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    We are looking too and are more than happy to help re learning. Find us @ #bravehearts
    Hello Lestat, thanks for the reply. I did take a look at your recruitment post earlier! I'd be happy to have a chat at some point. I redownloaded the mirc chat app and tried to connect to bravehearts but it showed I was alone? I guess I did that wrong somehow. I havent touched MIRC since the laste 90s I think. Last 2 teams I had been on were using msn messenger! If youve got time to assist at some point.

Yep no, I cant send messages or even reply right now. I verified my account and its still saying I may not have sufficient privileges. It says to contact someone if theres an issue but.. seeing as I cant PM anyone this is a problem. ;)

Post Fiend
    hey fellow canadian. i think the issue is you cannot pm people till you have sufficient enough posts made in post counter. cannot for life of me remember if its 5 posts or 10 or 11 you need to make before you are allowed to pm other people:) hope it helps!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Veteran
    If you havent already chosen a place, settlers is looking for 1 attacker. can just check our recruitment post down a ways to see if you fit. some things are more open now to ease pressure on players.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sania View Post
    Hello Lestat, thanks for the reply. I did take a look at your recruitment post earlier! I'd be happy to have a chat at some point. I redownloaded the mirc chat app and tried to connect to bravehearts but it showed I was alone? I guess I did that wrong somehow. I havent touched MIRC since the laste 90s I think. Last 2 teams I had been on were using msn messenger! If youve got time to assist at some point.
    Hey Sania! Likely the wrong server, you would need to be on irc.utonet.org as the server

You rock that was exactly it. I loged on tonight and could PM :P
    Thanks!

if you are interested email me bluefaerydust@gmail.com

Thread Information