Thread: Oldschool player looking for active KD

Oldschool player looking for active KD

Hey all, I'm coming back to the game after a couple years break, been playing since age 8.

I'm looking for an active KD who enjoys warring. I just recently download mirc and the utopia app. I have no issues using any other kind of programs required. I will however have many questions in regards to the games current state and modern strategies!

If you have a potential spot for me just swing by with a way to get in touch with you (I don't think I can PM yet?)

Cheers,

Rageman

Hello there
    #Starcraft is currently recruiting active players.
    We are an active warring kingdom with a bunch of cool mates ready to assist anytime.
    Feel free to bump our #Starcraft recruitment board since you still couldn't pm ��
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Veteran
    Settlers is looking for 1 person to play attacker. We have no issues answering your questions. We got a very friendly group of people as well that will talk your ears off lol. We have been a good we kd for the past 5 years and look to keep it going. It's easier to catch me on mobile. But if you are around now you can find me in #settlers on irc. I can't idle there on my phone ATM but I check in often.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Must of just missed you Elixer, what's the easiest way to get a hold of you on mobile?

GirlSlim, I'm speaking to sand via email. Thanks for the heads up!

Veteran
    I'm currently in #settlers. Have been talking to a salesman about getting a car :/
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Thread Information