Thread: Returning player from so long ago I'm basically brand new

Returning player from so long ago I'm basically brand new

About me
    • Male, early 30s
    • Atlantic Canada - Atlantic Standard Timezone
    • Can be online between 7am-10pm AST on average (work weekdays 8-4, but normally at my desk)
    • Played for the first 45(ish) ages and haven't played since
    • Can likely use any app/clients for messaging/chatting required by the kingdom
    • Can play any role required of me, can follow orders if you have strat for me to use

About you
    • Established kingdom
    • Great communication and active
    • Alright with taking me on, basically as a newbie
    • Don't take things TOO seriously, but not here just to muck around
    • Warring is a bonus
    Last edited by dpf22; 13-12-2016 at 18:30.

Enthusiast
    The Empyreans are looking for attackers and hybrids. We are one of the older kingdoms in the game and are filled with active and experienced players that are always willing to help out new people (within or outside our kingdom). We use Groupme (has an app and website) for chatting and Munk for intel management. We like to war, chat, have fun, and most of us are on a first name basis. Last age was probably the best age we've had in a while with a 5/8 WW record. We arent looking to take any crowns, but we also are far from a ghetto.

We'd be happy to have another returning player. If you're interested, let me know :D

Post Fiend
    Be happy to chat with you as well. you can email me eowlynutg@hotmail.com or catch me on irc. eowlyn- #impressions irc.utonet.org. Weve been around a long time, we change up our names often, been running under first impressions of late. Relaxed, easy going, friendly though war and winnign is our goal. Weve been irc based but likely moving to slack. We do use a bot... Wed need an attacker..

same -- email me at bluefaerydust@gmail.com if you wanna talk about joining Vice N Virtue

i just sent you a email

Thread Information