Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawning Scientist

Post Fiend

Spawning Scientist

It would be great when people first get a new scientist post it here and if you had Labs/relevant etc....

Also, maybe track this for a week or so, with the above info also would be great.

Thanks

Veteran
    We have multiple provs getting new scientists since game restarted. Looks like spawn rate has been way boosted.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Regular
    one of my kdmates got 2 already, no modifiers to boost chance. lucky bastiche :D

You will need time since last scientist also.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    We have a couple with new ones. 0 for me.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You will need time since last scientist also.
    Does that mean if you spawn scientist one tick, you need a tick 'cooldown' before being able to spawn another one?

Aka

Jan 1 new sci
    Jan 2 not possible
    Jan 3 new sci

Or am I misinterpreting you?
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

No, it just drops your spawn rate back to base.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Jan 5 - New Scientist.

got 1 on the 5th, and another on the 8th.

Every tick you go without a scientist spawning, your chances of spawning a scientist increases. Then, once you spawn one it resets back to base spawn chance (or it's supposed to).
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Post Fiend
    havent gotten any myself...youd figure my chances would go up...but ya..nadda lol
    Who shot who in the what now?

Enthusiast
    Just got my first one on the 11th.

January 6 of YR0 A new scientist, Novice Tor-ana (Military), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    January 7 of YR0 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    January 8 of YR0 A new scientist, Novice Stan-od (Military), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    January 10 of YR0 A new scientist, Recruit Fredanne (Crime), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

January 2 of YR0 A new scientist, Novice Ma-ran (Alchemy), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    January 7 of YR0 Our people decided to explore new territories and have settled 5 acres of new land.
    January 14 of YR0 A new scientist, Recruit Holnered (Tools), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    January 18 of YR0 A new scientist, Recruit Nida (Tools), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

Revelation cast on January 12 of YR0
    Last edited by Ryshad; 14-12-2016 at 11:26.
    Everything in your province is peasant based

January 6 of YR0 A new scientist, Novice Onil (Housing), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    January 15 of YR0 A new scientist, Recruit Ciaret (Tools), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

No modification.

Regular
    Two provinces in my KD have reported their 4th additional scientist while some still had none.

Thread Information