Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I made a Chrome plugin

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by heater View Post
    I like how you added the Council links in the sidebar, but it might be more efficient to use a small icon next to the existing sidebar links. For example. Growth would have an icon next to it that linked to buildings/internal, throne would link to state, etc etc.
    I finally got around to implementing this! Please let me know what you think and if you have any more ideas!

Veteran
    Hi Chaddie,

1. I noticed sometimes the SoM says "Infinity% of your total off points". I am not sure why. This particular time, the guy has about 60-70k def and I had about 150k off on throne (or realistic 110k off because the throne includes my elites which should be defending).

2. It would be great if the per acre values (dpa, and all the others) would show on a SoT we take of someone else, rather than only on our own.

Thanks for all your work on this.
    Last edited by Chris121; 04-01-2017 at 00:36. Reason: correction

Veteran
    Chaddie, I think something is wrong with the pre-fill raze option. It is suggesting I raze everything (literally, including acres not built yet). As far as I can see I haven't done anything that should confuse it (but I do have a lot of buildings in construction) - the figures I set as what I want in my build page equal 100%.

Post Fiend
    New version released. SoTs now get enhanced in the same way as your own throne page.

Next I will probably be working on improving the attack page and suggest troops.

Sorry development has slowed down, holidays and all, you know!

Not at all chadde, u da man. All the work is appreciated!

Veteran
    You are providing a free tool. You don't need to apologise for developing it at your own pace!

Post Fiend
    Troops out are now included on the military training page. An option to disable this feature has also been added for those that prefer.

Edit: Buildings calculator now accepts floating point values. Chris121 - any number of decimals can be used ;)
    Last edited by chadde; 11-01-2017 at 03:40.

Post Fiend
    The troops out/total is bugged, it seems to be displaying them as a string (So 56 + 56 + 56 = 565656) rather than an int.

For a moment I thought Utopia was ****ed up, then realized it was a new feature =P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    The troops out/total is bugged, it seems to be displaying them as a string (So 56 + 56 + 56 = 565656) rather than an int.

For a moment I thought Utopia was ****ed up, then realized it was a new feature =P
    Sorry about that, and thanks for letting me know. I'm currently in a eowcf so I couldn't test with real armies out :)
    Just pushed v 2.3.0, please let me know if it fixed it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dvk View Post
    Hey Chadde, this looks pretty great. Is the code available somewhere? I'd love to port this to Firefox.
    I forgot to reply to you. I've actually been porting it to Firefox as well, it's currently being reviewed, so hopefully it's published soon!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    Sorry about that, and thanks for letting me know. I'm currently in a eowcf so I couldn't test with real armies out :)
    Just pushed v 2.3.0, please let me know if it fixed it.
    No worries happy to help. It is fixed, and I got the new menu icons as well. Awesome!

Veteran
    Thanks Chaddie. In the last couple of versions, if I set chat window right, it is pushing the chat window to the bottom of the screen on the right hand side, instead of the top on the right hand side.

The bottom causes an issue because the UpoOpu extension button is at the bottom right, and I can't move that. So with chat there too, I can't click the Upo button (it is covered by the chat). If I turn off your tool, chat goes to the top.

Ps. I could fix this by putting chat on the left and side bar on the right. But I prefer the chat on the right because if I use the side bar on the right, then the side bar covers the Account details drop down arrow when I am on a laptop.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Thanks Chaddie. In the last couple of versions, if I set chat window right, it is pushing the chat window to the bottom of the screen on the right hand side, instead of the top on the right hand side.

The bottom causes an issue because the UpoOpu extension button is at the bottom right, and I can't move that. So with chat there too, I can't click the Upo button (it is covered by the chat). If I turn off your tool, chat goes to the top.

Ps. I could fix this by putting chat on the left and side bar on the right. But I prefer the chat on the right because if I use the side bar on the right, then the side bar covers the Account details drop down arrow when I am on a laptop.
    I see, thanks for letting me know. It's hard to get that sidebar to work in all different screen resolutions and with other tools!

How about I make more options? Like instead of just left or right, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right. Would that solve it?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post

How about I make more options? Like instead of just left or right, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right. Would that solve it?
    Yes, that would be perfect, thanks!

Veteran
    Chaddie - it is displaying the wrong ppa/per acre values here (intra KD SoT). I have amended the name and removed the loc (not sure if names are allowed or not).

The Province of name (x:yy)
    April 7 of YR4 (next tick: 33 minutes)
    Race Undead Soldiers 328
    Ruler Lord Sonicaus the Warrior Skeletons 974 (0.7 ospa)
    Land 444 Zombies 4,100 (3.0 dspa)
    Peasants 4,599 (3.4 ppa) Ghouls 826 (0.6 epa)
    Building Eff. 90% Thieves Unknown (0.0 tpa)
    Money 191,752 Wizards Unknown (0.0 wpa)
    Food 1,949 War Horses 3,200
    Runes 1,135 Prisoners 0
    Trade Balance 1,776 Off. Points 28,321 (21 opa)
    Networth 75,561 gold coins (55 nwpa) Def. Points 34,598 (25 dpa
    Last edited by Chris121; 14-01-2017 at 00:45.

Thread Information