Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I made a Chrome plugin

Can you add to the throne page of showing raw tpa and wpa along with modified tpa and wpa? And maybe add ppa, ospa, dspa, and epa? and some shortcuts to the council pages?
    IRONMAN

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by d0toliv View Post
    Can you add to the throne page of showing raw tpa and wpa along with modified tpa and wpa? And maybe add ppa, ospa, dspa, and epa? and some shortcuts to the council pages?
    I'm working on including more data. The issue with appending it to the throne page is that it will most likely break parsing for other formatters and/or themes. I want this to work well with existing tools, so I'm currently testing out something a bit different. Essentially overlaying data on top of the game. Not sure yet how it will turn out

Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    Hann1bal,
    I just pushed a new version (can take up to an hour to be published) where the KD page view uses icons instead of changing colors. This is more unobtrusive and should work with most, if not all, themes.

Here's a screenshot of your theme: http://imgur.com/a/P7SAy
    and here's the default theme: http://imgur.com/a/0c9sK

Let me know if this works better for you!
    Works. Thanks man, you're awesome

Veteran
    fyi your science maxes are wrong for sage - but thank you for creating this

Post Fiend
    I'm working on including more data. The issue with appending it to the throne page is that it will most likely break parsing for other formatters and/or themes. I want this to work well with existing tools, so I'm currently testing out something a bit different. Essentially overlaying data on top of the game. Not sure yet how it will turn out
    So I've been using this for a few days now, and I have to say you've done fantastic work. Unlike other mods I've seen in the past that dramatically change the layout, this just slides right into the page like it was meant to be there. It's unobtrusive, helpful, and beautiful. I had considered writing something similar for a long time - but it would've taken me longer to write something less functional...so props there.

I had been using Munkbot for several ages in the recent past, while Munk wins points for being able to save and recall builds (A function I liked but almost never used)...the functionality and simplicity of this one blows it away. I will now be recommending it to everybody I come in contact with. I've already told my kingdom, my family and friends, and emailed Obama to give it a shot.

Also, my kingdom is using Upoopu and I was also worried about the functionality. It picks up everything perfectly. My assumption is it grabs the data before the plugin alters the DOM.

Post Fiend
    Feature Request:

One thing I'm missing terribly are a few simple links on the sidebar. Would you consider adding in links to "Kingdom News", "Combat Spells", and possibly "Enemy Kingdom" (when at war, this one I admit would be a bit harder to code, the first two would be awesome on their own though)?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    fyi your science maxes are wrong for sage - but thank you for creating this
    Thank you for letting me know. I thought the efficiency of each professor would be 40% more, making the multiplier 1.4+1.4 = 2.8.. should it be 40% of the two scientists combined, 2.4? I also saw someone in the forum saying "though # of scientists will remain the same regardless of your race/pers".. is that true?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Feature Request:

One thing I'm missing terribly are a few simple links on the sidebar. Would you consider adding in links to "Kingdom News", "Combat Spells", and possibly "Enemy Kingdom" (when at war, this one I admit would be a bit harder to code, the first two would be awesome on their own though)?
    Thanks for all the kind words!

I have added Kingdom News, Combat Spells and links to all councils. The Enemy kingdom is a great idea, I will implement it as soon as I can (which is probably in my next war since I need to actually be in war to know how to parse it).

Edit: to be able to fit the longer ones, I had to increase the width of the navigation bar. If you don't like it, you can set "Show extra menu items" to "no" on the options page.

Veteran
    Thank you for letting me know. I thought the efficiency of each professor would be 40% more, making the multiplier 1.4+1.4 = 2.8.. should it be 40% of the two scientists combined, 2.4? I also saw someone in the forum saying "though # of scientists will remain the same regardless of your race/pers".. is that true?
    Sorry, I meant the effect maxes. I think sage increases the max effects, with the same number of scientists required to reach the max. But I can't confirm this 100% yet but several threads in strategy said or implied this. You may want to check the other personality / race science effects too.

This is what your plug in is showing as sage:

Science Type Scientists Max Effect
    Alchemy 15 15 +21.0% Income (30% max)
    Tools 8 20 +4.2% Building Effectiveness (20% max)
    Housing 11 25 +4.2% Population Limits (15% max)
    Food 2 20 +14.0% Food Production (200% max)
    Military 3 25 +1.3% Military Efficiency (15% max)
    Crime 2 20 +7.0% Thievery Effectiveness (100% max)
    Channeling 2 21 +8.4% Magic Effectiveness & Wizard Production (125% max)
    Total 43 146

Hi I want to thank you for an awesome extension! I started playing after a long time away and felt handicapped without angel.

Will it be possible to display more details like how angel used to do it in the building calc? Effects of the buildings at varying percentages for instance?

Thanks again for the work you've already put in.

Quote Originally Posted by balanar View Post
    Hi I want to thank you for an awesome extension! I started playing after a long time away and felt handicapped without angel.

Will it be possible to display more details like how angel used to do it in the building calc? Effects of the buildings at varying percentages for instance?

balanar 

Holy chit. Been sitting on that forum account for 6 years to finally make that first post. Long game damn
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Feature Request:

Link to Enemy kingdom added.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by balanar View Post

That's a good idea, I will look into implementing it. Thank you for trying it out!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Sorry, I meant the effect maxes. I think sage increases the max effects, with the same number of scientists required to reach the max. But I can't confirm this 100% yet but several threads in strategy said or implied this. You may want to check the other personality / race science effects too.

This is what your plug in is showing as sage:

Science Type Scientists Max Effect
    Alchemy 15 15 +21.0% Income (30% max)
    Tools 8 20 +4.2% Building Effectiveness (20% max)
    Housing 11 25 +4.2% Population Limits (15% max)
    Food 2 20 +14.0% Food Production (200% max)
    Military 3 25 +1.3% Military Efficiency (15% max)
    Crime 2 20 +7.0% Thievery Effectiveness (100% max)
    Channeling 2 21 +8.4% Magic Effectiveness & Wizard Production (125% max)
    Total 43 146
    ok so I've changed it, could you please have a look?

Instead of applying a 40% bonus on the efficiency of each professor, I now apply it to the cap. Does that make more sense?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by heater View Post
    chadde,

This is great, I love this! May I make a suggestion. Not sure this is possible, but on an enemy kingdoms page, would be nice to see your kingdoms honor, networth, and land, as well as the ranks of your kingdom so you dont have to click 2 pages to try to compare that info.
    Hi Heater,

I think I found a way of implementing what you needed. UE now has a sidebar that carries around information on your province, your kingdom and, in times of war, the enemy kingdom. So no matter what page you're on, you can always see that basic information. The sidebar can also be hidden if you find it too obtrusive.

Thread Information