Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
Hi Heater,

I think I found a way of implementing what you needed. UE now has a sidebar that carries around information on your province, your kingdom and, in times of war, the enemy kingdom. So no matter what page you're on, you can always see that basic information. The sidebar can also be hidden if you find it too obtrusive.

This is great! Just saw it pop up and came here to thank you. Collapsing is good for those that dont care to use it. I noticed you added an options to the extension page, which is also great for those wanting to toggle optoins on/off etc.

I havent yet played with some of these options yet, but I like this so much I disabled my uTools I was using since yours provides most of those features and more now.

One thing Id like to request though, is I like how you added the Council links in the sidebar, but it might be more efficient to use a small icon next to the existing sidebar links. For example. Growth would have an icon next to it that linked to buildings/internal, throne would link to state, etc etc. This is what uTools did and it didnt clutter the sidebar as much.

Thanks and great job so far! Looking forward to more features.