Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: I made a Chrome plugin

Enthusiast
    Using local storage would not be any different from what Stinger and Munk does?
    As long it does not log into the game and recast etc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    Not a bad idea.. are you thinking like using chrome notifications or a more offline thing for when you're not at a computer at all?
    Which ever is easier but I was mainly thinking of when one isn't logged into the game on pc so you can still keep tract of spells/armies but if you can do it in such a way that you get a chrome notification of spell has expired/ended & army #1 is home then that would be pretty awesome.

I don't know code so no idea how easy/hard it is to do that, so hope not asking for too much.

Post Fiend
    Just published version 2.6.0 which has notifications for expired spells. As usual you can turn it off on the options page if you find it too intrusive.

Hoping to get to returned armies notifications soon.

Post Fiend
    Added target finder to the sidebar.

You can search for any range of networth, land and kingdom networth but the form is prefilled to find an optimal target (90% - 110% in nw and kd nw). If you change the values and want to quickly get back to the optimal range, click the little crosshair icon next to the field.

Every time you press the search button the current live data will be searched without any client caching. It is however kept in local storage so you can browse around without losing the results.

I put a fair bit of thought into this one, and I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Post Fiend
    sorry to be a pain again, but noticed a bug since the spells expired update and was hoping someone else would report it but no one has, it's possible because they're not seeing it if they have the plugin on right side, if you have it set to left there's no back button to hide the plugin, please see screen shot, again sorry to be the one reporting bugs, hope the screen shot helps.

Veteran
    Hi Chadde, just came to say the notifications are great. I didn't actually realise there was a atrget finder until I came here (it's under a separate tab and I hadn't notice it appeared) so I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it will be amazing - looks easier / more useful than some of the external dedicated target finders!

Is it possible to filter by in war and stances?

edit> ps. yes I have Wolfric's issue too. Hadn't noticed as I don't minimise it on pc.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfric View Post
    sorry to be a pain again, but noticed a bug since the spells expired update and was hoping someone else would report it but no one has, it's possible because they're not seeing it if they have the plugin on right side, if you have it set to left there's no back button to hide the plugin, please see screen shot, again sorry to be the one reporting bugs, hope the screen shot helps.
    Thanks Wolfric, I will fix it asap. And you're right, the reason I didn't see it is because I have mine on the right side.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Hi Chadde, just came to say the notifications are great. I didn't actually realise there was a atrget finder until I came here (it's under a separate tab and I hadn't notice it appeared) so I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it will be amazing - looks easier / more useful than some of the external dedicated target finders!

Is it possible to filter by in war and stances?

edit> ps. yes I have Wolfric's issue too. Hadn't noticed as I don't minimise it on pc.
    It automatically filters out kds in war and fortified. It would be nice to have more options, but I'm just afraid to clutter the sidebar too much. Maybe a toggle between quick search and advanced search could work.. I'll have a think about it. There are more complete target finders out there though, mine was sort of meant to be a quick and easy way to get a plunder or something without leaving the game.

Post Fiend
    Oh and one more thing - In the last couple of versions (since the target finder was implemented) there was a bug that prevented SoMs to save defense values, that's why some of you have noticed when clicking the "Attack now" button on a SoM there is no def value on the war room page. This has been fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    It automatically filters out kds in war and fortified. It would be nice to have more options, but I'm just afraid to clutter the sidebar too much. Maybe a toggle between quick search and advanced search could work.. I'll have a think about it. There are more complete target finders out there though, mine was sort of meant to be a quick and easy way to get a plunder or something without leaving the game.
    To be honest i think it's fine as it is then - i didn't realise those were filtered out. I can't think immediately of much more to do with it on the info you have available to you in game (for example, I'd only be interested in being able to choose to look AT people in fort if i could also see how long they have been in fort, and I don't think you have any easy way of doing that so it's better to make me just go to the other target finders that can do it).

Post Fiend

minor bug, where you have the version number of pluggin it overlaps with target, don't worry about it for now as eoa is close, you can fix this when you release the new version for next age.

Post Fiend

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfric View Post

minor bug, where you have the version number of pluggin it overlaps with target, don't worry about it for now as eoa is close, you can fix this when you release the new version for next age.
    I forgot about this bug. It should be solved in 2.7.5 which will be published shortly.

Post Fiend
    I had a bug report about sitting. Apparently the tools didn't load at all when switching to a sat province. I think this was just due to the URLs changing, so can someone who's currently sitting a prov please test 2.7.6 and let me know if it works now?

Literally target sharing.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information