Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 155

Thread: I made a Chrome plugin

  1. #16
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    My kd doesn't use Stinger so I have no way of testing it. However, the plugin is pretty unobtrusive and doesn't really change the DOM, so hopefully it will work in harmony.
    Hahaha, fyi there are probably 5 people in these forums that know what a DOM is. ;-)

    Nice work though.

  2. #17
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,470
    Digital Oppression Matrix?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  3. #18
    Forum Addict Bo To's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Digital Oppression Matrix?
    Document Object Model. It's a platform that treats elements of a web page as nodes in a tree structure. Click f12 while your browser is active to see the idea(or right click somewhere and press inspect(the element)) :).
    Last edited by Bo To; 18-12-2016 at 20:02.

  4. #19
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,470
    F12

    Hmm. I'll stick to counting breadsticks in a freezer at work and playing Utopia from the hip.

    I'm glad you guys are out there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  5. #20
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    Cool add-on. Thanks for sharing.
    I really like the IRL arrive times of the armies.
    Thank you! I just pushed a new version that lets you choose between 12 and 24 hour clock.

  6. #21
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    heya chadde...great job on the extension!

    will there be a mobile chrome extension available?

    im interested in your extension. Id love to talk more about it with you in PM.

    Thanks and keep up the good work!
    A mobile extension is a good idea. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more!

  7. #22
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacky-T View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing!

    One issue I came across that is a bit annoying is that it autofills all the structures in the raze tab - would be easier if it left them blank and you filled in what you wanted to raze in my opinion :)
    Well, it just so happens that I like that feature so I made it an option just for you :) Click the icon, go to options and set "Prefill raze form from building strat" to "no"

  8. #23
    Member Hann1bal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16
    Nice addon but I'm having a problem. I'm using a white custom theme and color of province names in kd page are changing to white, so it's white on white, it's not visible. Can you do something about it?

    this is the theme I'm using if you want to test it utheme.github.io

  9. #24
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by chadde View Post
    Well, it just so happens that I like that feature so I made it an option just for you :) Click the icon, go to options and set "Prefill raze form from building strat" to "no"
    +1 to Awesomeness :D

  10. #25
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    73
    As someone who also deeply misses Utopia Angel, thank you for doing this. I'll have to try it out when I get home.

  11. #26
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Hann1bal View Post
    Nice addon but I'm having a problem. I'm using a white custom theme and color of province names in kd page are changing to white, so it's white on white, it's not visible. Can you do something about it?

    this is the theme I'm using if you want to test it utheme.github.io
    Hm, so obviously the theme and UE are clashing... If I change the colour to match your theme it won't work with the default theme. Maybe what I need to do is rethink how optimal targets are displayed, so instead of using text color and background color they are highlighted some other way... Leave it with me and check back in a couple days, I'll see what I can do!

  12. #27
    Member Hann1bal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16
    The optimal targets are fine because theres black text on green/red/orange background, the problem is with the other targets and the prov names in my own kd. Thanks for taking a look at it

  13. #28
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    As someone who also deeply misses Utopia Angel, thank you for doing this. I'll have to try it out when I get home.
    It is indeed a hard life without calculators. Especially when you're in a rush!

    I would appreciate any feedback you might have after trying it out :)

  14. #29
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Hahaha, fyi there are probably 5 people in these forums that know what a DOM is. ;-)

    Nice work though.
    Haha I'll try to keep the tech talk to a minimum, thanks!

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

  15. #30
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    142
    Hann1bal,
    I just pushed a new version (can take up to an hour to be published) where the KD page view uses icons instead of changing colors. This is more unobtrusive and should work with most, if not all, themes.

    Here's a screenshot of your theme: http://imgur.com/a/P7SAy
    and here's the default theme: http://imgur.com/a/0c9sK

    Let me know if this works better for you!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •