Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I made a Chrome plugin

Veteran
    here are 2 more data points of the same person (I attacked him in between each)

The Province of name (x:yy)
    April 7 of YR4 (next tick: 24 minutes)
    Race Undead Soldiers 311
    Ruler Knight Sonicaus the Warrior Skeletons 974 (0.7 ospa)
    Land 365 Zombies 3,809 (2.8 dspa)
    Peasants 4,278 (3.1 ppa) Ghouls 818 (0.6 epa)
    Building Eff. 90% Thieves Unknown (0.0 tpa)
    Money 191,752 Wizards Unknown (0.0 wpa)
    Food 1,949 War Horses 3,200
    Runes 1,135 Prisoners 0
    Trade Balance 1,776 Off. Points 27,691 (20 opa)
    Networth 68,734 gold coins (50 nwpa) Def. Points 32,360 (24 dpa)

The Province of name (x:yy)
    April 7 of YR4 (next tick: 22 minutes)
    Race Undead Soldiers 295
    Ruler Knight Sonicaus the Warrior Skeletons 974 (0.7 ospa)
    Land 300 Zombies 3,532 (2.6 dspa)
    Peasants 3,979 (2.9 ppa) Ghouls 810 (0.6 epa)
    Building Eff. 90% Thieves Unknown (0.0 tpa)
    Money 191,752 Wizards Unknown (0.0 wpa)
    Food 1,949 War Horses 3,200
    Runes 1,135 Prisoners 0
    Trade Balance 1,776 Off. Points 27,528 (20 opa)
    Networth 62,835 gold coins (46 nwpa) Def. Points 30,201 (22 dpa)
    Riots due to housing shortages from overpopulation are hampering tax collection efforts!

Post Fiend
    Thanks for letting me know Chris121, it should be fixed in 2.3.1, which was just published.

chadde,

It seems there is still an issue with the raze prefilling. If you change your build to a lower building %, and hit raze, its putting ALL buildings in the raze field instead of what you changed.

I just literally razed all my buildings on accident because I was clicking to fast. In fact, due to the loading times, I manually entered 24 buildings to raze farms, and right before I hit the submit button, it prefilled ALL the buildings and it was too late for me to cancel as I hit the button just moments afterwards! Luckily I was able to turn this setting off for now, but I thought I would let you know it hasnt been working properly lately.

Forum Fanatic
    Isn't prefilling a violation of rules?

Pretty sure the current interpretation requires a button press for any filling of fields.

Regular
    Doesn't munk have autofill options for the buildings? Can't you save a preferred % build setup and have it autofill?

I think the autofill is acceptable. But an auto-click is unacceptable. So click to autofill, and click to build is okay, but a click to auto-fill & build would not be okay.

With munk you have to press a button to load, fill and execute. I guess its just minimal difference.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by heater View Post
    chadde,

It seems there is still an issue with the raze prefilling. If you change your build to a lower building %, and hit raze, its putting ALL buildings in the raze field instead of what you changed.

I just literally razed all my buildings on accident because I was clicking to fast. In fact, due to the loading times, I manually entered 24 buildings to raze farms, and right before I hit the submit button, it prefilled ALL the buildings and it was too late for me to cancel as I hit the button just moments afterwards! Luckily I was able to turn this setting off for now, but I thought I would let you know it hasnt been working properly lately.
    Very sorry about that, hope it didn't cause you too much grief :/

I just published an update that requires you to press a button to fill the form out, mainly to prevent loading times to cause what you just experienced. Again, sorry I ruined all your buildings

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Isn't prefilling a violation of rules?

Pretty sure the current interpretation requires a button press for any filling of fields.
    I haven't seen that written anywhere, but if it is I won't do it of course. Anyway, I just implemented a button to prefill the form to prevent accidentally razing buildings.

Thats how munk does it so should be fine.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats how munk does it so should be fine.
    Yeah, requiring a button to fill is definitely ok.

Post Fiend
    Please let me know if the button fixed the calculation error or if it remains.

Veteran
    Chaddie, for me it has not solved the bug. It has added a button, but once the button is pressed it still pre-fills EVERTHING in raze. ie it is not telling us what we should raze, it is suggesting we raze everything.

You need to have a desired build keyed in the building helper on the growth page and then go to the raze page and click the raze autofill button to raze all of the buildings required to reach said build. If you leave the building helper blank, than it will assume you want to raze all of your buildings when you use the autofill raze button. It worked similarly before, minus the auto-raze button. Never had an issue with this feature, so I am going to chalk it up to user error on your part.

Veteran
    The buildings were filled in on the growth page.

Forum Addict
    May I suggest to just not fill anything in the case it can't find a build?

That one very esoteric use-case of someone using the plugin to raze all buildings doesn't seem to be worth the possible havoc IMO.

Thread Information