Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    My little birds have informed me of your "joke" and my answer is a hard no. Sorry mate.

GW I could go for some Elit and Binbin but Elit wont do audio due to language barrier I believe.

Ooo another idea interview the Tom/Bennen guy that broke Matija's heart.
    Matija has a heart? how did I miss this?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Matija has a heart? how did I miss this?
    He has many feels, the most feels.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Octobrev is the one who broke my heart. Never cared for Benan; he was just too damn nice. Tbf octo was nice too but his aura made up for that.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

So much Australian.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Octobrev is the one who broke my heart. Never cared for Benan; he was just too damn nice. Tbf octo was nice too but his aura made up for that.
    I've been in kingdom with octo and I think it's best to perceive him like knowing a wild tiger. He might accidentally kill you just playing around. Staying in your lane won't guarantee your safety but it promises the best percentages.

My perception tells me octo is incredibly intelligent. If you can imagine what it's like to be surrounded by lesser intellects, it can be exhausting. I consider myself a lesser intellect and offer him my silence as a token of respect. Empathy is not intellect but is also not particularly common. I quickly learned not to ask him questions. Bridge of Sighs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

good stuff. Do current wars/KD land spot
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I am also working on an idea for a kingdom chat, inviting multiple members from the same kd on for a chat but I will work that idea out fully later on.
    Google hangout? Pretty sure you can have video chats with multiple people at one time

Setup of the week:

Either, novel construction for a purpose. Novel use of configuratons....basically like motor week, but utopia instead of cars.... Maybe more like car talk, like click an clack the utopians.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Just dropped a cheeky Triggered Recruitment video, just me quickly chatting about three kingdoms:
    The High Lords, Vice N Virtue and Bravehearts.

I also briefly mention #tactics, tune in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXyX-lRlW4k
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    elit and binar together !
    Binar is short minded poster....

So far im no free more. Trump contacted me and told he need to keep at least one from his promises before votes. So he want me to work together with ASF for build wall. I don't mind to work with ASF if this can make one better and safer world ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Binar is short minded poster....

So far im no free more. Trump contacted me and told he need to keep at least one from his promises before votes. So he want me to work together with ASF for build wall. I don't mind to work with ASF if this can make one better and safer world ;)
    I didn't know you two were experienced wall builders. Please be sure to keep your receipts as we plan to have Mexico reimburse us for it instead of pay for it upfront.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Utopian Legion, do your part Utopia. Promote the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKkQytKX2co
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Regular
    I really like this idea. In the first 15 minutes I learned that there's a lot of history and mechanics I just don't know about the game, like the Utopian war servers, happiness, WoL vs Battlefields and so forth. I've played for half the time the game has existed and it seems I've missed a lot of the interesting parts.
    Thanks for this.

Forum Fanatic
    In a week or so, I will be joining Ben regularly on the podcast. If anyone has strategy questions - specific conflicts or generally, I'd love to incorporate that regularly into our section.

If you wanted to ask about a conflict, or situation, please provide all relevant information - sizes, twpa, military information, etc. Please anonymize the information. You can send it via forum pm to Ben or myself. We'll talk about how we'd play it out, potential right, etc.

I'd also like to cover the top conflicts, and our thoughts on strategy that could have been done better. Among those lines, in the first one, Ben and I will likely discuss boss v BB and the subsequent conflicts. If you have them, boss / mod, I'd love to see Intel from conflict start.

Enthusiast
    I think it could be interested to hear how different kingdoms worked. The team dynamics and leadership style/system.

Also perhaps touching on how alliances used to work could be interesting as well; ie. Abs and its fanciful titles for council / leaders... How KLA and HaJ kept up its insane zerg roster.

I believe most of its leaders are still around today to comment and could provide a pretty interesting glimpse into the past.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information