Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

Standby for updates
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Triggered Episode 1

Featured guests:

munk - Speaking about his tools and what they have to offer Utopia (Voice)
    Panthira - A Utopian Biography on her history in Utopia and how it lead her to Civil Disobedience (Voice)
    Krozair - Krozairs Krackups (To be confirmed, dude shoot me a PM) I want you as a regular!

Recruiting notifications - I will read out 2-3 properly written recruitment messages from the forum. The idea is that if you put the time in, I will try and help your KD. If I reach out to individual monarchs, I might do a segment on your kd.

From there we will adjust as we go, I have the time to make this with a little help from the community.

Episode 2 - I will welcome Stinger onto the show to also talk about his tools and what they have to offer, if he is interested.

Ben
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 18-12-2016 at 07:27.

If anyone from Knights of Erin is still around, please shoot me a PM here on IRC. I am wanting to do a focus segment on your kingdom. I heard of your story a long time ago and would like to tell the community if you are willing.

Regular
    Love the idea, Hopefully we can make this happen. Would be great to see interviews from all across the Utopian spectrum. Interviews with the likes of Knights of Erin would certainly be interesting, perhaps more so than the "top" of Utopia.

I've flicked the article to Krozair, hopefully he will see it.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    ...Fast forward to the current Utopia, let’s be honest…. It is struggling...

...100% of ad revenue would then be given back to the game for promotion and growth purposes...
    Cut outs that people really need to see in my opinion. This is definitely the sort of thing we as a community need to get behind.
    Last edited by Vengeance; 18-12-2016 at 08:34.

I like to post
    Im glad to see DM_Benjamin is going to do this. Do good job and don't drink before you get interview! After all its our utopia history. Hope to read more different story. I can add to your list interview with Wehurt KD. Its one from oldest around. Here is few other like FS. Talk Mike i want to see what he have to say :) Dont forget Anri he is funny. Lennox, he play in Emeriti. Special ask him how he feel when read Binar orders :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im glad to see DM_Benjamin is going to do this. Do good job and don't drink before you get interview! After all its our utopia history. Hope to read more different story. I can add to your list interview with Wehurt KD. Its one from oldest around. Here is few other like FS. Talk Mike i want to see what he have to say :) Dont forget Anri he is funny. Lennox, he play in Emeriti. Special ask him how he feel when read Binar orders :)
    Don't listen to Elit, we need a drunk segment. There needs to be a bit of humor, I'm not listening to a weekly documentary about Utopia.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Dont worry Benji is constantly high.

Another quick update:

-Channel art, intros and outros are being created.
    -Episode 1 line up is forming and currently:

munk, talking about his tools and Utopia in general
    Panthira, Monarch of CD. - BIO
    Knights of Erin interview (voice hopefully) - A kingdom with a rich, and tragic history that the community should know about.
    Krozairs Krack ups segment (Currently chatting via PM organising this segment and what it will be)

Recruiting Notices - I will read two well thought out recruitment threads. If English is not your first language, that will not matter as long as its a serious request.

The rest to be confirmed, the first ep will probably fall in the new year as I organise + christmans etc. If I can sort it earlier I will perhaps make a smaller video to get us started.

EDIT: As it is a podcast, I am thinking that people could submit funny irc quotes, old banners or just random fan art to fill the youtube vid. Just a thought, let me know. I could also add recruitment threads here for kingdoms upon request.

Perhaps even feature strats etc

Love to hear input, reply below

Cheers
    Ben
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 19-12-2016 at 08:22.

Dear Bishop,

You can indeed help me. Firstly, Can we organise some sort of contact that is semi reiaible (short term to help get the show underway). I want to talk to you about an idea that I think would help the show and the game.

Secondly, I need invites to recruit all the former top players so I can crown next age with Lowriders.

So hard inviting good players when they cant accept

Dear Strato,

I am interested in a segment featuring you, I am open to your grand mind of ideas. Please PM me a list of ideas you think would work, perhaps a regular segment of a minute or so?

Shoot me a PM with your ideas, I would never even attempt to understand your mind therefore I leave the ball totally in your court.

Cheers
    Ben

Needs to get out more
    I love this, Ben. Good work.

I'm very busy at work so I'm not sure I'll be able to find time. Thank you, I'll try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I love this, Ben. Good work.

I'm very busy at work so I'm not sure I'll be able to find time. Thank you, I'll try.
    No worries at all, what I might hit you up for is perhaps doing a segment each age surrounding your virtual kingdom, if you would be interested?
    That way it could perhaps be a one off - pre age chat in which we could discuss your Virtual Kingdom for the age. I could probably even snag someone like zauper or topsy to be in on it with some of the finer math and game ideas. Bounce some ideas of each other and record it. If not, I am open to featuring your vitrual kd as images on the podcast randomly.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 20-12-2016 at 08:40.

Casting of the Pod update.

-The last day or so I have been organising all the media I need to start the Pod. Mainly for the channel, things like the intro and background design etc
    -I have made contact with Knights of Erin and am looking to do an expose on them in the future.
    -I am emailing Panthira some q's for her BIO/Interview tomorrow
    -munk is wait out, he is always busy and cranky. Even though I am still his #1 donator. So rude.... also
    -Talking to Krozair in PM

I think for the first show I will do whatever segment gets done first (Not the KoE expose, that will take time and will be researched, approved and cleared by their kd first.)
    I will work on the rest of the segments also and think once I get a few going at once, it will be easier to pump out more content.

Bare with me if I am maybe 24hrs to answer your pms etc, I am also building my own Ghetto and I have nubs like Miker whining at me all the time :p

Lowriders for life

Dear Utopia,

For those who are not aware, I am more than happy for interviews/BIOs/whatever to be done via chat/IRC/email if you are not interested in voice chat. My plan is to use those sort of interviews as back ground slides for people to read..

Quick update

Panthira BIO/Interview is on hold for now.

Taking her place will be the following people:

eeeegor - Former Pardigm KLA, The Wrath KLA, Spice d00dz and TOZA. (Confirmed VOICE)
    Mike - Former everything (Yet to confirm this 100% but I think he will!)

also, munk in the future talking about his tools. He is a busy grumpy nub
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 20-12-2016 at 12:54.

Needs more Elit
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information