Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Utopia Podcast

Post Fiend
    *waves at Palem*

haven't posted in a few years, just interested to see what junk I had on my sig etc way back when.
    #Hiatus

That's some fine looking junk.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *waves at Ning*

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's some fine looking junk.
    If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that

Dear Utopians,

Would people like to see the return of Triggered, the Utopian podcast?

Just trying to gauge interest, if people are keen then I’d be looking to organise a team to help. What are people’s thoughts?

Game owners will support it again if so, please let me know. Be honest as it’s a lot of work
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Oops double post
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    I'd like to see a return of Triggered.

Y'all don't need to do anything consistent or dressed up, just push content as motivation dictates.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I've watched every episode. I think from a journalist standpoint, I'd like to hear from someone not everyone necessarily would know on discord. If you're just interviewing old friends you won't discover anything new for the audience

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I know there are two girls/women who are dying to play. Both of them are my daughters. I tell them no. When they ask why I clearly and firmly tell them "because I don't want you to narc on me to Mom about what a naughty person I am." haha.
    Holly crap didnt know you spawned ....... one day Darnek said we should build a KLA kingdom full of our kids and release it on utopia, mine, WISH's and his was what he was thinking about ..... by now we probably could get a full 25 :(
    IMPERIALS KLA

I would like that.

Post Fiend
    Id be interested.

Regular
    +1 interested.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Thread Information