Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

I quite like the podcasts and would like to see them continue.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    indeed, keep em comming baby ;)

I will say that yesterday on the commute home I listened to the episode about the upcomming changes.

While I still think the Devs are on super ****ing uber on crack and are thinking about the game too much in terms of people who are trying to be efficient and not thinking about how damaging a 13 elite can be in the hands of people who just want to be assholes... And as much as I think their concept of a TM being balanced and being able to punish that 13 elite back in war (after a long hostile when they have been utterly ruined) is the stupidest crap I have heard... It was nice to hear them explain what they were thinking and it did tend to soften my gag reflex as I contemplate next age.

So, Ben, even though your are an aussie, YOU did that. You reduced my reflex to vomit on the dev's shoes. Thank you.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    It all balances in The Virtual Kingdom.

I'm afraid id be hard pressed to pull off undead sage this age because my kingdom will raze me if I don't random to convert. However, the elf cleric is on the hangar deck. This might ring a bell.

Jack Wilson: You're fast and you like pain. You eat it like candy. I've seen a few cases like that in my time. The more they get hurt, the more dangerous they become. But you got to be durable, too. Real durable. Most ain't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I haven't spoke to Ravenant in a few months, but will try to track him down. Same with Wartague, he was touring the U.S. last time I spoke to him, so it's been a while. I was late in HoH, and never a real part of HaLL, but I'd love to chat with some of them and get the history. So I'll see who I canm round up and get back to you Benjamin.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    In keeping with my 'Retro Utopia' theme, I think I can speak for a lot of people saying we would like to hear from HaLL, I figure you are the perfect person to organise an old leader or member to talk.

Plenty of names come to mind, you, Darklove, Midol, wartague even stoffi. Just my thoughts

PS: we reached over 1K views on Episode 1 featuring Persian, the support has been amazing everyone and I thank everyone for it.

Those of you who know me on a personal level know that I am an emotional roller coaster at the best of times. Life sucks sometimes, so does Utopia but as with life, Utopia is addictive. I'll never be able to leave this game but I have made moves to begin merging Lowriders with another kd/ set of people. This will enable a lot more time for Triggered. I'm still not sure where the show is going from here but I have some amazing episodes pre-recorded already.

I've had some amazing Utopian support since my QQ in the forums and I think with a little time management the show can continue. Thanks for everyone who wants to help get involved, I will talk more about the show in the coming day or so. You know me, it's Friday afternoon and I plan to get loose.

Thanks again

P.s putting yourself out there like this in a community as rough as this isn't easy. Just remember that sometimes as I try and stay pretty neautral
    Ben
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 03-03-2017 at 07:51.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Also Dave and Jeff, I understand why you haven't linked the podcast in game as you have again made changes but it seems like an awful lot of work for not being linked in game. Just sayin

That last part is only cause Bishop is lazy Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Also Dave and Jeff, I understand why you haven't linked the podcast in game as you have again made changes but it seems like an awful lot of work for not being linked in game. Just sayin
    sometimes a reminder PM helps :)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by rouge_3016 View Post
    Wow this new podcast is even more worst than the last one
    I disagree. I was hearing ben really working on Brit-ifying his accent.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Speaking of accents, where's the Boston accent Dave and Jeff?! Or are you just transplants to your area?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I vote against losing the Aussie accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Speaking of accents, where's the Boston accent Dave and Jeff?! Or are you just transplants to your area?
    You can test them by having them say "park the car in harvard yard"
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I don't know what you think I can do about my accent, I am Australian. A very proud one to be honest. If people are all caught up about my accent there is nothing I can do about it.

Just to be clear, Australia is one of the greatest countries on earth, if you don't like my Aussie accent then honestly just **** off and stop listening. In fact, I'm gonna make these shows more and more Aussie to just piss you community sponges off (those who hate my accent).

#straya

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Also for the record sheister, calling an Aussie British (or in this case trying to be British) is like a racial slur to us (kinda joking). The British wish they could have our country, we won't be in the commonwealth in 10 years. Mark my words!

Post Fiend
    hey rouge...how about you just dont listen to them and just screw off instead of going out of your way trying to put people down. he is trying to make the game more interesting in a new way. ALOT of people are liking the podcasts..myself included..but the fact that you are going around and insulting people over 'accent' or 'lack of skill'...well stfu. he never CLAIMED to have skill to do it..he didnt do it for that sake. hes doing podcasts..out of his time...for US. if that insults you or pisses you off..then just delete. you arent trying to further along the game. ben IS. you are crippling the game..not him. if you dont like them..do not listen so we dont have to listen to your 'lack of trying to make the game better by insulting those who are taking time out of there DAILY lives to try and make it better..or even attempt to' bullsheet attitude.

ben..keep it up. i for one am a sucker for the aussie accent...even dated one before in school here in canada..she was so fine..and that accent...rawr lol. keep doing what you are doing and ignore these nubtards. i for one am enjoying them!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thread Information