Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

What happened to Steel?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What happened to Steel?
    I assume under the bridge he haunts, nurturing his wounded self importance.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think he's bad with riddles, so he lashes out. It's hard not being like the others :(

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think he's bad with riddles, so he lashes out. It's hard not being like the others :(
    Out-smarted by billy goats day after day would be Gruff; total morale killer.

-DM <3

Quote Originally Posted by goodlilwitch View Post
    I wasn't in it either. That's why we're doing an interview of the ladies. Because now we've banded together en masse.
    Incomming sexist cxomment (but meant in fun!):

Thank God the internet does not share hormone cues!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What happened to Steel?
    <Steel> My SJW rants really took off
    <Steel> giving myself extra points for ben's reaction

Haven't read anything since Ben's post and only skimmed the stuff before that...

I will read & respond to all of your invalid complaints about my post, don't worry!

Can't wait anymore.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I finally got to listen to the whole thing. I find the minute 20+ period perhaps the most interesting. They were discussing their desire to retain and nurture good players. That was kind of fascinating to me just in term of work environments and things of that nature. I run my own business, but I also work one day a week at a non-profit in which I am the only male "staff" and the similarities in the environments were striking.

I dunno.

I know there are two girls/women who are dying to play. Both of them are my daughters. I tell them no. When they ask why I clearly and firmly tell them "because I don't want you to narc on me to Mom about what a naughty person I am." haha.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I finally got to listen to the whole thing. I find the minute 20+ period perhaps the most interesting. They were discussing their desire to retain and nurture good players. That was kind of fascinating to me just in term of work environments and things of that nature. I run my own business, but I also work one day a week at a non-profit in which I am the only male "staff" and the similarities in the environments were striking.

I dunno.

I know there are two girls/women who are dying to play. Both of them are my daughters. I tell them no. When they ask why I clearly and firmly tell them "because I don't want you to narc on me to Mom about what a naughty person I am." haha.
    that's a dangerous game to play haha don't underestimate the curiosity of a teenager

Needs to get out more
    The game could really appeal to some "culty" collectives to build some awkward war kingdoms. I've long believed we should push governments around the world to create kingdoms and play them on taxpayer time.

I could see Angela Merkel recruiting Mansoor to fill out the kingdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Hand of Thrawn would be Trumps stewie

Everyone knows no women play Utopia, That was Strats, Palems, and Bens Moms reading from a script by phone.

@Sheister You only fear they would eclipse you after one age in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    No, really! If my wife knew half the stuff I said in here, I might go to sleep a man and wake up as something else....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    No, really! If my wife knew half the stuff I said in here, I might go to sleep a man and wake up as something else....
    The potential of blackmailing is great.

Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    Or raze into war when he grounds them xD #mobjustice

-DM <3

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The potential of blackmailing is great.
    You are mean.

Thread Information