Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

Thanks for the shout out! I didn't update that thread in many years unfortunately :D, but come and have a chat on #bravehearts if you're interested. We just won our 3rd war for the age.

Postaholic
    Hey really nice job! Good to hear about the past... almost forgot a good amount of it!
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

Regular
    Great video Benjamin, loved it. Cheers for picking up the mantle and running with this!

As Zap has stated, we are very interested in covering current top conflicts and chatting about them on the show. The minor issue I have noticed so far is co-ordination of timings but with a bit of NA muscle in Zap and Kygal helping it should be sorted pretty quickly.

Also thanks everyone for the support, it's doing well so far!
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

New 3 min Triggered vid out soon, bumped for that reason!

Triggered Memories, a short vid I randomly put together, far from perfect but a glimpse into the past!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDoyXm6y7vg

[10:39] <~Benjamin> I got a text from zap this morning, he flies home to the states today. Give him a few days and ill start talking to him about the podcast more

I will chat to Kygal also in the coming days more

Awesome job Benjamin! I'm hoping to start doing interviews soon, curious as to who the majority would like to see interviewed. I have a few in mind that I need to get in touch with to see if our schedules will work out. But give us a clue as to who you want to "meet" and we'll make it happen!

Post Fiend
    love the idea so far!! keep it up!
    Who shot who in the what now?

G'day everyone,

So currently we have several new reporters organising interviews, more info to come. I am currently two days into a three day bender so I'll be MIA another 24 hrs or so. Once I recover I am straight into editing.

For anyone interested in doing some work for the show, I encourage it 100%, the only things I need you to be aware are these:

1: I don't care how you record it, send me any file and I can edit the video after
    2: Background Noise is a huge thing when recording. A smaller room is more ideal, don't be afraid to throw pillows up on windows and directly behind the mic.
    3: Mic quality, I use a Blue Snowball, it is far from the greatest mic but perfect for podcasts. If you have a ****ty mic, you will sound like Persian did!

The last hugely important thing when recording, especially if you plan for me to edit your audio is:

I ask that at the beginning of the recording of your chat, press record and then have about 10-15 seconds of silence being recorded. Once that time is up just start talking. This enables me to do two important things, create a noise profile and then remove background noise. If you forget at the beginning, do it at the end. I can still work that

That's it for now
    Ben

A quick liver update: My veins are beginning to get sore, I need water.

Quote Originally Posted by KyGal View Post
    Awesome job Benjamin! I'm hoping to start doing interviews soon, curious as to who the majority would like to see interviewed. I have a few in mind that I need to get in touch with to see if our schedules will work out. But give us a clue as to who you want to "meet" and we'll make it happen!
    In keeping with my 'Retro Utopia' theme, I think I can speak for a lot of people saying we would like to hear from HaLL, I figure you are the perfect person to organise an old leader or member to talk.

Plenty of names come to mind, you, Darklove, Midol, wartague even stoffi. Just my thoughts

PS: we reached over 1K views on Episode 1 featuring Persian, the support has been amazing everyone and I thank everyone for it.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 15-01-2017 at 09:13.

Needs to get out more
    Thank you, Ben. I've been either busy at work or busy in war. Maybe I can binge on Triggered today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Have anti-bsa counter alliance started up yet?
    Last edited by Anri; 21-01-2017 at 00:47.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    yeah, they just scrambled the letters though. Its called ABS.

Thread Information