Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Podcast

Neither of them seems very attractive to me. Will there be a third alliance?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Needs to get out more
    We called BDO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

G'day Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, I have organised a recording schedule starting next Friday with Kygal and zap, I will look to put another video out in the next 48 hours by myself to cover.

Talk soon
    Ben
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Sir Postalot
    Good podcast by persian, but why was he such a douche while playing? =)

Hey everyone,

So one of my 5 year old twin sons (Sam), decided to fall off his scooter and break his arm. He had surgery and two metal pins put in his arm. I have been busy dealing with travelling to the hospital near where he lives so Triggered got delayed a little. I am still working on a video currently and will let you know once its done.

Sorry again
    Ben

Postaholic
    Jeez, Benjamin, how dare you take care of your injured son instead of our podcasts!
    (Ouch, poor kid)

Contact me. I have an interview or two for you to do.

Hey all,

I am sending a show run down to my next guest tonight, we will be recording tomorrow. I will have a new video up tomorrow night. It will take a bit to edit but stay tuned and I will let you know when its up.

Ben

Episode two (part one) of Triggered is now out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmIXv1ALXOo

Featuring Hawk from Brute Force we once again talk all things Utopia. This episode is broken down into two parts, the second of which I will release in a few days or so.

Hope you enjoy
    Ben

Needs to get out more
    Thank you, Ben.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

Another good episode, love listening to it at work.

Quick question, is this the same Hawk that lead ABS for a little bit I believe? I remember chatting with a whoishawk on irc, when he had lived in Pittsburgh for a time. Regardless, another good entertaining session.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Another good episode, love listening to it at work.

Quick question, is this the same Hawk that lead ABS for a little bit I believe? I remember chatting with a whoishawk on irc, when he had lived in Pittsburgh for a time. Regardless, another good entertaining session.
    No, Abs Hawk and BF Hawk is totally different people.

Scribe
    lol I knew someone had to ask

Regular
    No I am not Abs Hawk (otherwise known as Hawkerz). I never lived in Pittsburg. I do use the handle WhoIsHawk here on Forums and for a time on IRC while Hawkerz had my original Hawk nick regged :) ... however he no longer owns Hawk on IRC so I have returned to full form once again :D

Thank you Ben for the pleasant interview. It was a lot of fun, I hope everyone enjoys. I apologize to anyone I may have forgot to talk about, there was so many things I wish I could have mentioned and forgot to while we were doing the interview but I'm certain we will get a chance to speak again.

As for my original kd. I played with a KD on Battlefields for a long while before I joined Brute Force, we never really had a name (at least I don't remember it) but we had some cool players and a lot of fun. I was monarch most of the time, although if it wasn't me it was a very cool guy I had a lot of fun playing with but lost touch with long ago. I believe his name/nick was Azalon and I believe he was from Norway. There was another great guy I learned a lot from who went by the nick Auke. Another swede I think went by the name Yozz. They were great personalities and we had a lot of fun playing together for many ages. There were also some US players, one in particular from the West Coast used the nick Talon. I'm at a loss for some of the others in my kingdom, if anyone knows of these players it would be great to reunite with them so if you know please pass the info along!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Good podcast by persian, but why was he such a douche while playing? =)
    Not sure what you mean. Age after age Persain is one of the most reasonable people to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Not sure what you mean. Age after age Persain is one of the most reasonable people to deal with.
    sar
    casm
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information