Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave goodbye to waving

Regular

Wave goodbye to waving

Whatever happened to waving a kd of equal size, nw, peasants, offense etc etc etc...that would typically elicit feelings of excitement and anxiety awaiting the upcoming declare. I feel now it just ends up with a pouty reply PM regarding CF options along with some sassy commentary thay nobody cares about. Anybody dealing with this or am I making a minority the majority in this example?

Gameplay evolves now it's basically standard to message kingdoms to ask for war and make dates and terms. Gone are the days when you just waved someone.

Rarely are the kingdoms actually as equally matched as you say when one side waves the other Sabbot. The kingdom being waved is almost always at a disadvantage which was made worse by the unexpected wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Case1. kd waving has advantage - 95% of the time happen but rarely ends up in war.
    Case2. kd being waved has advantage - rarely happens, 95% ends up in a war.

if you're really looking for war, wave Case2. :)

This is why I think we should allow the smaller kingdom to always be able to wave + declare.

Much talk little action, make sure your designated target is worth your while and will retal/war.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    If only kds had to care about land..

Yea that is the problem, most of the server does not care about growth. I think this is a major problem for the game. Maybe the most major problem of all.... There are lots of problems but the mentality of these players are so ****ed up.
    IMO there is wave targets until you are #1 and have waved every single KD in range on the server, some off-range ones also. Fight and grow you chicken noobs!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Yea that is the problem, most of the server does not care about growth. I think this is a major problem for the game. Maybe the most major problem of all.... There are lots of problems but the mentality of these players are so ****ed up.
    IMO there is wave targets until you are #1 and have waved every single KD in range on the server, some off-range ones also. Fight and grow you chicken noobs!
    I think the rune production nerf has something to do with this - to encourage growing.

Veteran
    We're a 22 player kd. We like warring kd's equal to us. Why exactly should we care about land and why is it a problem that I don't care about it at all? When I get hit, I hit back btw... not because of the land, but keeping the honour bonusses is a pretty big deal.

Also, the rune nerf does not motivate me to grow. If I need to use a bigger percentage of towers, so do our opponents. It's not a bad thing.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Needs to get out more
    Towers were nerfed? Now I know why I'm building towers like a home strat and getting nowhere.

Anyways I agree with Anri from my style of play, but I don't fit in the top tier ideals..or war tier ideals.

The way I see it is I can grow without a bot, and I can grow without poopy chat, and I can grow playing any race and personality without being told what to play, and I can grow just by retaliating - sometimes.

The fact is I'm not finding like minded players who just aren't afraid of getting their ass kicked. I care, and I try because I enjoy the challenge, but it's tough finding that combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    We're a 22 player kd. We like warring kd's equal to us. Why exactly should we care about land and why is it a problem that I don't care about it at all? When I get hit, I hit back btw... not because of the land, but keeping the honour bonusses is a pretty big deal.

Also, the rune nerf does not motivate me to grow. If I need to use a bigger percentage of towers, so do our opponents. It's not a bad thing.
    If you are 22 your first move should be to get 25 players. I just don't agree with you and many others style of playing this game. Maybe the best thing for the game would be to replace honor for something else entirely. Something that benefits growth and makes KD want to be 25 players to compete for real. Anyway, i know its a dead end to speak of things like this with people like you. So have fun playing your 22 man ghetto and hope it makes you prince, because that title is very valued and indeed very honorable....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    22 man kds are ghettoes? Lol we finished 13 on war charts we 22-23 man kds. Placed on the overall charts too. We didn't like 25 man kds because they always bs when it comes to warring other 25 man kds. And the smaller kds are 90% scared to war 25 man. 22-23 just offers a chance for more wars in general because you can fight up or down.

I think a big part of it is the fort cool down period. It makes agreements almost necessary because sometimes you can't just fort up and minimize the damage of a wave. So it's better to arrange a cf and find yourselves a better target before giving away an easy win.
    Last edited by JerseyJoe; 21-12-2016 at 18:45.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

Post Fiend
    Growth seems so boring to me, but to each his own. I have much, much more fun when warring which is why we had something like 12 wars last age.

It annoys me when a bigger KD waves a smaller/disadvantaged KD in the hopes of starting a war. My preference is agreed wars, but when no one will war us, we wave a KD that is in a better position and is likely to declare. Long hostiles just hurt both KDs, so it's usually not worth it to me to wave another KD.

Growth tier isn't sa boring as it is dirty because of kingdoms like Emeriti, you'd be fooled though, they have stronger PR than Vatican.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information