Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wave goodbye to waving

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    My counter is that you are wrong and made up that statistic and even failed at the quantity. Lets see some proof, or even a breakdown of what CFs were had before age start.
    you assume I am wrong and you assume I have the quantity wrong....if you know I have the quantity wrong then you proved I am right.
    But no one here will ever know the answer to this because hypothetically speaking if I knew of CFs prior to age start and would share that information I would no longer be able to obtain such information. And if I didn't have such information but it existed it would be very unlikely for CFed parties to step forward and give testimony of such.

So you just go ahead and think what you want, I am good with that

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    you assume I am wrong and you assume I have the quantity wrong....if you know I have the quantity wrong then you proved I am right.
    But no one here will ever know the answer to this because hypothetically speaking if I knew of CFs prior to age start and would share that information I would no longer be able to obtain such information. And if I didn't have such information but it existed it would be very unlikely for CFed parties to step forward and give testimony of such.

So you just go ahead and think what you want, I am good with that
    You got caught in a lie and this is how you respond. Ha. 90% folks and all I have to do is give 2 to prove wrong oh my. Emeriti & WSK, WSK & CR, you can deduce that just by forum posts lmfao.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You got caught in a lie and this is how you respond. Ha. 90% folks and all I have to do is give 2 to prove wrong oh my. Emeriti & WSK, WSK & CR, you can deduce that just by forum posts lmfao.
    I don't lie ;) I may make mistakes at times , there is a difference. So thank you for correcting my numbers, after all this is a math based game so numbers are important.
    I wasn't aware that WSK is no longer a warring kingdom...

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I don't lie ;) I may make mistakes at times , there is a difference. So thank you for correcting my numbers, after all this is a math based game so numbers are important.
    I wasn't aware that WSK is no longer a warring kingdom...
    Feel free to explain your 90% then. or cheeky 4 of 5 (5 being an impossible number to achieve for max CF's but that is more maths to explain to you.)

I don't know where Mirana pulls her numbers from but I have to begrudgingly agree that so many CFs are done before age that you can determine the location of all of the KDs competing for land by a simple elimination process. The one KD you hadn't CFed in freeze time is that one last location you were unaware of - or any number of similar scenarios. This style obviously rigs the race in favor of a select few before it even starts.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I don't know where Mirana pulls her numbers from but I have to begrudgingly agree that so many CFs are done before age that you can determine the location of all of the KDs competing for land by a simple elimination process. The one KD you hadn't CFed in freeze time is that one last location you were unaware of - or any number of similar scenarios. This style obviously rigs the race in favor of a select few before it even starts.
    don't tell BoH he is having so much fun with it and I don't want to spoil that for him, but I was using 9 out of 10 as a figure of speech ;) added the 4 out of 5 to more accurately reflect the amount of predetermined winners.

Don't talk like that I don't need him trolling me around; he's dangerous.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Don't talk like that I don't need him trolling me around; he's dangerous.
    oh yea I can see you shopping for bigger boots to accommodate the shaking ;)

as far as OP...waving still works, just tested it

Glad you can admit you lied. This is progress.
    When mat started his forum career he sent me a pm about me not being a troll like Korp. Whenever I need a good laugh I read it. He was so naive back then, now look at him wisdom has grown so much.

Who knows; 2017 might be a personal growth year for you as well and you take some of that advice <3

Who knows; 2017 might be a personal growth year for you as well and you take some of that advice <3
    I don't need year end to spur change. I do that every day.

Thread Information