Thread: "The Age of Daunting Judgement"

Post Fiend

"The Age of Daunting Judgement"

And Sparta seems to have lost 2 provs. Maybe some... daunting judgement on their part? Was the Age name foreshadowing all along?
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

I feel like the b2b champs had some daunting judgement when they ran into coss co for year 1 war. Sparta seems to be doing exactly what I expect from them.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapaza View Post
    And Sparta seems to have lost 2 provs. Maybe some... daunting judgement on their part? Was the Age name foreshadowing all along?
    Reset for tactical purpose

Needs to get out more
    Yes. You should always strat for name of age. It's the first order of meta.

Last age I ran an undead sage because scoundrels were on the loose.
    Amnesia has a sobering effect on stoked aggressors.

It's like:

Aggressor: wooooh! Party time!

Sage: zap. Now clean up this mess.

Oh, I forgot.

For 70 I'm a human cleric because judgment is at hand. It is reportedly difficult to render a decision and execute when you do. This requires a pack mule attitude toward durability. With a quasi-religious connotation in the theme you'll be required to make a difficult decision this age, so the confetti canon went off for cleric which casehardens human perseverance.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 21-12-2016 at 08:44.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    I assumed the name was a passive-aggressive shot by the devs at all the unfavourable commentary on the science system...

Enthusiast
    Sparta hails as the destroyer of kingdoms; "disbands" Panda/42 and Pyro and Stoners... Are we seeing the destroyer getting destroyed?!
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Sparta hails as the destroyer of kingdoms; "disbands" Panda/42 and Pyro and Stoners... Are we seeing the destroyer getting destroyed?!
    I need to correct this. I played with Stoners for 1 age. Stoners are made up of casual players who keep on playing just to stay in touch with mates. When I just joined, it was headed by a person called amk. Apparently he is too busy making money and decided to quit. Well, when the tree falls, monkey all run. They have a long history but I cannot really claim it just because I played with them just for a single age.

Postaholic
    As for pyro, I played with them before. Actually it was just a matter of time they will disappear. After CJ left, Nesta with his always frequent flying to China for business trips, Pyro is never the same old pyro. They even had to engage flogger into their group chat to help h leading. Most ppl in pyro fight for the sake of nesta. So when he dropped, all dropped as well.
    Just that Bart, who always deem himself as a class above the rest, love to claim and boast how many kingdoms he had disband. Such vanity.

Post Demon
    I belive Chainan is correct and that the daunting judgement was about science beeing made way to easy even for the people who disliked how hard it was last age. I don't think it has anything to do with Spartans, and can't understand why so many people just like to take a piss at them for little reasons other than to take a piss. Objectively speaking I'd much rather read news and posts about kingdoms that I have interacted with in some way, have not done so with Spartans, so they are really not that special althougth I might comment on a case by case senario. The only thing that makes that kingdom special is the number of people who likes to hate them and the number of internal attention seekers who embarass the attention they are given, be it good or bad.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Thread Information