Thread: Human cleric advantages

Human cleric advantages

Hello,

I would like to approach the glorious brain trust of the strategy forum with some simple by not so simple questions about the humun cleric. Imagine I have a kingdom of similar provinces.

A) what is a build ?

Homes, farms, barracks, tg's, guilds, towers come to mind, but does any other building stand out as absolutely necessary?

1) RANK of sciences , I have gone housing, alchemy, military, tools, fuud, crime, channelling in that order of maxing out

D) general elite, dspec, wiz, thief ratio per acre

3) war plan, just outlast? Use the -99% def losses and just keep acres coming in regardless?

Many thanks

Needs to get out more
    Guard Stations/Forts. Even if the sum of the kingdom is human cleric you can benefit from variations in build to establish certain advantages.

I'm not offering a numerical build strat because other guys are better for that. From an analogy standpoint think of your kingdom as a mine field. There are antitank mines, antipersonnel mines; a basic military strategy is to funnel your enemy into narrow dispersion points.

Hammer and anvil. This goes to the heart of nw zone warring. Oftentimes I'll site my preference for relay taps and nw zone domination. The misunderstanding comes from thinking all core builds should be the same. While enemy reaction can't always be predicted, you can endeavor to dictate the pace.

Hammer: just your average high octane attacker. All human clerics must be aware of the need to pull acres.

Anvil: the nw zone controller should be heavy in GS, and activity must be high to array their armies and build.

The above tactics don't have to encompass your entire strat. You can draw the line wherever you like: 4 anvils, 4 hammers, 4 rovers, 4 campers, 4 killers, 4 cows, one king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by itRON View Post
    A) what is a build ?

Homes, farms, barracks, tg's, guilds, towers come to mind, but does any other building stand out as absolutely necessary?
    human cleric is effectively a pure attacker, to that end i'd run a START OF WAR build of

8% farms (just enough to feed my prov WITH FL+NB..more if needed, im gonna assume 8%)
    15% TG
    5% hosptials (yes u still need a few)
    10% stables
    10% guilds
    10% Towers (enough to keep QF up)
    2% dungeons
    10% WT
    Remaining 30% is divided between homes/Forts/GS/Pushing my WT to 30% depending on my relative size in the kd and my war target.

If chained i'd max TG/Hosptials/Rax/farms and just sit as a chain finisher. if im allowed to grow i'd phase in homes/banks/forts/wt based on likely hood of being chained.

1) RANK of sciences , I have gone housing, alchemy, military, tools, fuud, crime, channelling in that order of maxing out
    going to be dependent on how you run your attacker, personally though i'd move housing towards the end and go alchemy>tools>others....

D) general elite, dspec, wiz, thief ratio per acre
    100% kd dependent i personally would probubly go high leets and like 30-35% WT +<1 TPA. your going to get oped might as well just use WT as defense since you'd need to much tpa to really stop people.

3) war plan, just outlast? Use the -99% def losses and just keep acres coming in regardless?
    you dont have -99% losses you have (1-.66)*(1-.3)=.238.......1-.238===> -76.2% defensive losses and outlast is a bad strategy because your offesense is still going to be dieing off faster than MOST attackers unless you put hospitals in your build. My goal in war would be to run VERY high leet counts like 13-14 epa and use some leets as def. Gain as many acres as you can in the first 12-24 hours then aim for semi turtle of 1 taps using leets as def adding in forts to get a mid-late war unbreakable.

lots to mull over there. thank you all very much for your replies. merry christmas!

Thread Information