Thread: Looking for Randos and other old KD friends

Regular

Looking for Randos and other old KD friends

I've played this game too long off/on. Turns out I'll be playing this age semi-casually, but hardcore as usual I guess? I'm not setting alarms for bs, but anyone who knows me already knows I handle my own and then some. Honestly not that interested in unfamiliar KDs/people, but the community is so small now that I'm open to it.

Message is mainly towards Yee, should you still be around here :P
    And yes, hello octo Steel and the rest of you that are too many to name.
    Hope all of you are doing alright more or less.

Quick breakdown of my experience that I can even recall: Played many ages under my own KD or as steward in warring/honor type KDs. Have been often placed as the highest land/nw attacker to enter wars, but found my specialty resides in being a A/T or even more-so during the later ages, a T/M leader that also influences attacker nonsense. Everybody knows the T/Ms carry tf out of everybody and the ones who don't are bad T/Ms. Anyways, was mentored by some black stoner who was actually very heady with the game, then I went into my own KDs and several different "notable at the time" KDs. I've run with randos, some PH KD that I helped lead that always spammed wkwkwkwkwkwkwk, then there were some KDs that were very involved in the whole BF/Abs alliance era (I forget all this garbage man who cares even), ran with some KD that was unbelievably racist and also had some genuinely interesting people in it (pretty sure this was Steel's KD), a couple notable names during mid-era of Uto that I've actually spaced out on, but have often found my provs or KDs in top 3-20 back when this game actually was active/competitive enough to justify setting alarms for. So yeah. I have played the video game and know way too much about it. Regrettable tbh. Probably a collective 2 1/2 to 3ish years of leading my own KDs, several of joint leading or simply doing war strat style play as an A/T, then eventually just becoming the rogue of rogues and guiding the T/M and collabing with the rest of leadership, also guiding the KD on how to pump/build in and outside of war (because if this isn't done right then it'salready gg) etc etc etc I'm so bored already of talking about myself.

Just to note. I started playing well before 2011. Not sure exactly when, but roughly 20ish years ago.

I'm playing FA/Rogue this age and yes I will carry somewhat probably, but most likely for sure.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.

Regular
    My scanning through the KD pages didn't net me too much luck finding the people from years back, but I do see a fair few familiar KDs we used to wave into lol

I'm probably just going to reroll into a HA/Rogue while it's still relatively early age. I'm really just looking for a veteran KD that has hardcore players that toned it down a bit in terms of taking Uto so seriously. I'm not going to set an alarm at 3am for my T/M stuff, but I'll probably be awake anyways tbh. I will gladly camp people with armies coming home and ruin their war/etc. As far as I'm concerned, my past as a monarch/lead/etc does not really matter and I don't care about being recognized as "whatever" player. I just want a honor warring KD with some chill people that have a good race/pers strat and are active/competent enough to justify playing a 20+ year old text-based game. I would make a great advisor though, as I have been for plenty of monarchs. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as we are killing. I would offer to A/T, but currently it's for sure best that I T/M with how my life is so jumbled rn.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.

I have a kd. Join it. https://discord.com/invite/u3m3Zh5z

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    you little slut
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information