Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undead/Sage

Ambush immunity is pretty much enough to deal with chaining. It doesn't matter that you chained avian down to 100a when he has 500a incoming and there is nothing you can do about it...

War is a net worth dance. Conversation over lol. Well, you can continue to argue, it doesn't change the fact, and how war in the game works.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Sorry about being too brash in that last comment . . . proceed.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Needs to get out more
    I think what we're talking about is how you use what you have. I'm not an unexceptional player, at least not in apparent effort level. The thing is I do know what I'm doing step by step.

In a recent exchange I took my kingdom to unfriendly vs a far superior kingdom. I'm not griefing, it's that it's hard to tell who's going to show. In this case I chose offensive action vs inaction. Thus, I'm not just a creature of logistical strategy. Adventure is important and I embrace them in Utopia.

It's a fact that avian is the best hunter/killer of the common core races. There's no reason in a 1-on-1 exchange that an avian shouldn't defeat an evenly matched foe within nw range. There's also no reason there are so few intel gathering undead tacs in the game, but there are. You fight to find out and this is the difference. I don't win them all, but fight as many of those challenges that I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information