Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAA vs Ancient Spartans

Banned

AAA vs Ancient Spartans

Alone Against All vs Ancient Spartans

Conflict stared on January 6th YR2 when Spartan of AA made obvious that they are interested and find province of Zrin, the only province in one-province kingdom, competative by trying to take his SoT.

This strategy lead Zrin to check opposing kingdom and taking retal action for 208 acres of land form Spartan of Nazgul on 21st January.

Soon afterward on 22th January Zrin saw that Spartan of Fire was trying to take his SoT, and since there was no followup action form Ancient Spartans within minutes Zrin decided to cast Town Watch cause he was sure Ancient Spartan faery was taking SoT and posting it somewhere for other attackers to see.

At the very end of 22th January, Zrin the War Hero faery received two bounces from Spartan of Platy like he predicted.

Few hours later he received a threatening msg from multiuser Matija teling him that his monarch Bart of Sparta, who by the post on his very forum is aoused also of being a multiuser, wants to kill Zrin off. On which Zrin replied that eveything is ok, but he would be embaraseed if he was in their place implying of course that a 25 province kingdom would steall or attack one-person province kingdom.

Few hours later Zrin got followup message from Ancient Spartans monarch Bart of Sparta asking that Zrin war hero faery monarch of one-province kingdom offer easfire and take 2 hits from Spartan of Nazgul. Which Zrin refuesd and made contraoffer asking for Ancient Spartans to send ceasfire request and Zrin promised not to make joke out of them.

More to follow...

Didn't you just get raze killed?? End of story...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Banned
    the province of Zrin war hero faery, monarch of one-province kingdom, got razedkilled by 25 povince kingdom, not me, like I said the above conflict will escalate into war somwhere in new 2017. year, so be sure to subscribe

I like to post
    Zrin hit into us unprovoked, was unwilling to give back the land. We had to clear relations after we hit him and best way was to simply remove his KD.

Veteran
    Glad to see Spartans found a kingdom they could actually defeat. Good for you guys.

I like to post
    Baby steps! One at a time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Glad to see Spartans found a kingdom they could actually defeat. Good for you guys.
    Where did you read they defeat somebody I see they still have 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by rouge_3016 View Post
    Where did you read they defeat somebody I see they still have 0/0
    Just means they didnt go to war.
    - unknown

Banned
    yes you are correct Ancient Spartans chickened out, we were hostile and before Zrin made 5 points to war meter they overpoped him and ran away

Zrin is dead baby, Zrin is dead.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Banned
    Around end of January YR2 when it was obvious Ancient Spartans are trying to cover up ther initial failed attacks and conflict reached unfriendly, Zrin the monarch of one-province kingdom changed kingdom name just after he was contacted by Matija, into

''Ancient Spartans are Not Gey''

to imply they will be named Gey in near future if relations reach hostile

EL OH EL Rizen
    - unknown

This guy spoke Croatian; dunno what's up with that. My fanbase is growing it seems.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Banned
    if your only fans are your own mulitprovinces then I would not call it a fan base but playing with yourself, seems your croatian is poor I dont blame it on google translate

Quote Originally Posted by rouge_3016 View Post
    if your only fans are your own mulitprovinces then I would not call it a fan base but playing with yourself, seems your croatian is poor I dont blame it on google translate
    So harsh towards Matija...what did he do to you. Piss in your wheaties?
    - unknown

Thread Information