Thread: Popup ads that can't be blocked, and are causing game probs

Popup ads that can't be blocked, and are causing game probs

Ok...forgive me if this has been addressed before. I really don't have alot of time right now to schlepp through all the archives. Also, I really don't know if this is the right place for this, either...

But, heres my peeve:

Recently, the game began having ad's just pop up when I log in. Great, except for the fact that I have my pop-up blocker activated FOR A REASON!! Also, these ad's have now sent me 4 viruses, which thankfully have been successfully also blocked by my anti-virus protection...but...leads me to wonder how many are getting past it...which is why I BLOCK POP UPS TP START WITH!!! Sorry for yelling, but I shouldn't have to put up with this just to play a game I like.

Also, ever since these ad's became inbedded into the log in process, I keep getting those annoying ads that drop down and cover my intel...with NO way to get them to go away...which means...I can't copy my attack intel for my KD forum or pimp...and sometimes it covers my spell or thief action as well, and I don't know what happened. Or worse yet...I'm now getting just a white screen...which still uses runes or thieves...but does nothing else...and I can't just hit my back button then go back to it..the action results are GONE.

This ALL started with the ad's that I can no longer block out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I beg you...please take these ad's away, or give us back the ability to block them again. I don't block them because they are annoying...I block them because they often have malicious viruses.

Have you tried to close it? Google will give you a different ad next time you log in. Or you can buy premium item "ad blocking" for 5 credit only.

p/s: I have whitelisted this game and I have no problem seeing all the ads.

We don't use pop up ads. You have malware hijacking your browser.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information