Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Win one ghetto war
    Go inactive rest of age
    Rage quit cause of me

"I'm the best leader ever you suck and stayed 4 weeks", meanwhile I was there an age and a half past your departure without incident.
    Making delusionary BS retard statements again, how can I go inactive rest of age when I didnt play the whole age. Did your mum drop you when you were born?

Is that all you have to pin on me the christmas break all OS leadership had, so weak steel. I should call you cotton****, cos you definitely got no steel in your arguments. Oh poor me i just joined a kd we lost a well fought war which we didn't lose land in and now I blame 1 of 3 leaders for me having such a **** age, despite only playing 4 weeks with him with 2 of those weeks being a christmas and new year break and losing all the wars after which he didn't play in. Oh cry more cotton****, yes I'm the weak leader for not leading your noob ass into a christmas war solo, i'm sure my time would have been well spent on a starving province of 40 opa and 40dpa going into war, i'm sure the odds of that would have been very favourable and worth my effort.

I love the way how you really let your maturity shine through here tak3shi!

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Making delusionary BS retard statements again, how can I go inactive rest of age when I didnt play the whole age. Did your mum drop you when you were born?

Is that all you have to pin on me the christmas break all OS leadership had, so weak steel. I should call you cotton****, cos you definitely got no steel in your arguments. Oh poor me i just joined a kd we lost a well fought war which we didn't lose land in and now I blame 1 of 3 leaders for me having such a **** age, despite only playing 4 weeks with him with 2 of those weeks being a christmas and new year break and losing all the wars after which he didn't play in. Oh cry more cotton****, yes I'm the weak leader for not leading your noob ass into a christmas war solo, i'm sure my time would have been well spent on a starving province of 40 opa and 40dpa going into war, i'm sure the odds of that would have been very favourable and worth my effort.
    "way it was Christmas" is the weakest excuse ever. Especially to me. I have run wars solo, or nearly so. Don't ***** that leading is hard work and a time sink. That is obvious. The fact you are willing to call yourself monarch for the age, decry that Christmas is your special time, and then quit half way through the age is pathetic.

'rest of the age' was obviously meant to mean the part for which you were still in the kd. I didn't know I had to be extra redundant here as we'd agreed you bailed like a ***** already.

What leader cries this much and quits because one new player is inactive? So much skill and dedication. To say nothing of the fact that, terrible as you say I was (and lol I was) you still had to leave rather then play with me because nobody even proposed that I leave (to me anyways). And I wasn't kicked so.... What an amazing leader tak3shi. Really seeing your importance to OS that age and your quality overall.
    Last edited by Pillz; 18-01-2017 at 21:45.

ll BSA
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Back on topic:
    Snappers 02:22
    July 16 of YR4 In local kingdom strife Snappers () invaded Survivalist CareBear Grylls () and razed 82 acres of land.July 16 of YR4 In local kingdom strife Snappers () invaded Survivalist CareBear Grylls (1:10) and razed 66 acres of land.
    Snappers 02:22
    compliments of TheCoon :)

We Intra-razed him dead.
    _______

Then.
    February 5 of YR5 Darth Snapper (x:x3) razed 19 acres of Survivalist CareBear Grylls ().

From a new kingdom.

Will you let this go already? It's super lame.

(thecoon was the banned irc guy we aren't supposed to talk about here, or something)
    Last edited by Panthira; 18-01-2017 at 22:47.

TheCoon = Brickwolfman = Tony

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    TheCoon = Brickwolfman = Tony
    Equals in Sprinkles, officially?

No idea who Tony is...

Those are the 3 nicks hes uses. :)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Those are the 3 nicks hes uses. :)
    Gotcha, then yeah, that weirdo. He's in Sprinkles, I believe...

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    where is he playing previously

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    "way it was Christmas" is the weakest excuse ever. Especially to me. I have run wars solo, or nearly so. Don't ***** that leading is hard work and a time sink. That is obvious. The fact you are willing to call yourself monarch for the age, decry that Christmas is your special time, and then quit half way through the age is pathetic.

'rest of the age' was obviously meant to mean the part for which you were still in the kd. I didn't know I had to be extra redundant here as we'd agreed you bailed like a ***** already.

What leader cries this much and quits because one new player is inactive? So much skill and dedication. To say nothing of the fact that, terrible as you say I was (and lol I was) you still had to leave rather then play with me because nobody even proposed that I leave (to me anyways). And I wasn't kicked so.... What an amazing leader tak3shi. Really seeing your importance to OS that age and your quality overall.
    I left for a completely different reason, like I said brainless noob who can't read. There were 3 co-leaders, I didn't make the sole decision and we decide things by vote unless we are all in agreement. If I had the sole decisionmaking for leadership I would have probably kicked your nub ass out, so putting out whatever dumb **** blame for a collective decision made by joint leadership on me just shows what a noob you are, crying over a christmas break which we actually pump science & wpa on. As usual your prov was the ****tiest out of the pump, like all the **** thing you do.

Cry more, you should have cried more to Fate or Mod not to go on Christmas breaks. But no you cry about this 20 ages later, cotton****! The fact that you admit that your province and play is **** goes to show how **** your comments or opinions are.

Scribe
    Lord Alex the Hero of Honour does not quit () said: > > Ur still making demands . Girl ur somethin else > > >> The Wise Queen Panthira of Acknowledge the Queen () said: >> >> I said I am sorry I mislead you. And that I am not perfect and this had been a hard road lately. I'm truly tired, and I hope you will reconsider leaving, or if you feel you must, pls abandon and let someone who wants to be here join us. Believe it or not, someone wants to be here. Lol anyway, it's usually a given you don't just delete or defect in the middle of war. That sucks. :( >> We're a new kd doing the best we can. >> >>> Lord Alex the Hero of Honour does not quit () said: >>> >>> I have left slack. >>> >>>> The Wise Queen Panthira of Acknowledge the Queen () said: >>>> >>>> Dear Honour,

I sent you a mssg on slack. I hope you will reconsider.

- Panthira

-----

Such a tantrum thrower I am. He's just a dishonourable d*ck.
    for the record , you were much nicer than I would have been.

Forum Addict
    double.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 19-01-2017 at 06:38.

Scribe

As I told you, nope.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    As I told you, nope.
    Ah, I guess I was making an assumption because of this stuff:
    munkbot
    [thecoon|sprinkles] : then count me in :slightly_smiling_face:

Thread Information