Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

We are; we nurture a similar love-hate relationship.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Whatever, all these hostile rules and whatnot making me sick.
    It's not the rules, it's the people...
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

I like to post
    Game Date May 3 of YR3
    Real Date Sat, 7 Jan at 20:13 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Noble Lady CareBear of CareBearCares (CD)
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta)
    Subject Re:CareBear Diplo Returns
    That's a good attitude to have, a wise man is quoted "it's not secret that a liar won't believe anyone else". So I guess I don't expect you to believe that I am in fact not Panthira, but I will continue being my own person and talks.

As mentioned, if you're ready to talk the terms at the moment are:
    6500 acres later this age at a time of our choosing that does not materially interfere with any pending relations/conflicts of your own but can not be pushed more than 5 days after request.
    11m gc & 600k runes (received) from at least one (1), zero thief target in Sparta (which must not have CS cast or WT).

If you agree to these terms you may offer CF at any time and we will accept. By offering a CF to us with these terms pending it shall be acknowledged that you have agreed to these terms as stated. If you would like to negotiate these terms I welcome your discussion.

Have a great day :)

> King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: > >
    Hey Pan multi.

> > > The Wise Noble Lady CareBear of CareBearCares (CD) said: > > > >

Hi again! :)
    I bet you are so glad to hear from me once again. The voice of reason and sensibility! The last we spoke, you wanted terms to discuss. I believe Pan has given you terms except she seems to have forgotten the most important part, which I'm sure you may find familiar.
    As time goes on, the amounts go up.
    So please, take your time in responding. When you do have time to respond, and discuss the current state of affairs in a reasonable and diplomatic way then I invite you to my table. However, the terms start as Pan has so gracefully indicated, with my addition, as time goes on, the amounts go up.
    When you have a moment to discuss, we can begin our conversation with the current rate the CF terms are and we can go from there.

Speak to you soon I hope :)
    Have a nice day!
    CareBear
    Pan multi or not? Discuss!

Edit:

Lemme add some of our opening diplo. Apparently this Carebear is a player that is brand new to this game and has yet to learn how to play.

Sender Noble Lady CareBear the Hero of CareBear (CD)
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta)
    Subject Re:CareBear Diplo
    I'm sorry I am not able to speak on IRC :(

Again, I don't know with what terms you may have been approached with by my team here. I'd like to start by asking why a CF with terms for no acres was not an option? Were there terms in the original request such that they warranted a grant of land?

> King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: > > exactly. In utopia people get hit and KDs get waved. Your kd approached to prevent this from happening. So in return for this agreement we wanted compensation since it simply removes a target. > > Hence the 10%, which given ur pool and goals shouldnt be a big deal :) > >> Noble Lady CareBear the Hero of CareBear (CD) said: >> >>
    I apologize, I do not have IRC. By the time I figured out a way to get on I saw this message that you aren't there any longer. I will be available the next few hours so whenever you want to discuss further we can.

Perhaps this is just my own ignorance, and perhaps I am missing a vital piece of information so I will explain to you my current synopsis of this engagement. We ended our war ~26k acres, at which time you were ~40k (I'm not sure on your size so I'm guessing based on you current size). From where did the conclusion arise that our kingdom should just give your kingdom acres? Based on your statement that your original offer was 10% of our land, I surmise you may have been approached asking for a CF? And your original proposal to accept a CF would be worth 10% of our land?

I should probably not speculate further without confirmation that my above statements are correct.

>> >> > King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: >> > >> >
    Ah well, I'm gonna log off IRC for an hour or so.

Anyways, let me know what you find a reasonable way to conclude this conflict.

My initial proposal was 10% of ur land, but since we've had to fight now for for more than a day already with heavy ops from your side it went up to 20% based on ur land pre-conflict. Because you seem to be a reasonable person I'm willing to cut that back to 15% and deduct the total we're up right now from this. So that makes:

26K*0.15 - 1900 = 2K

Land to be taken after your fort.

>> > >> > > Noble Lady CareBear the Hero of CareBear (CD) said: >> > > >> > >
    I am taking over for all diplo, my authority will be final. So let's continue talks with me please. Forgive me for I do not know what occurred last age as I was not playing here. If you are allowing last age actions to influence your judgement with this conflict then I would ask that you please explain your perspective so that I might understand the point of view through which you are looking and better educate myself to a fruitful resolution for us both.

In addition to educating me a little on past occurrences, I also do not know much of the offensive material you may have received by our kingdom so far to resolve this conflict. But I will do my best if you help me to understand.

Once I more fully understand the basis on which we will begin our negotiation we can discuss our options and make sense of a reasonable resolution.
    Thank you.
    CareBear

>> > > >> > > > King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: >> > > > >> > > >
    I'm sorry for the rank and file that you're being put through this. However, last age's actions plus the very offensive messages I received do not make me very much inclined to walk away from this without compensation.

Best you can do is see if your Monarch is willing to compensate us for the time lost :)

>> > > > >> > > > > Noble Lady CareBear the Hero of CareBear (CD) said: >> > > > > >> > > > >
    Best to talk to monarch. I hate diplo and dont do it. I just ensure everyone follows orders but i never get myself into diplo. Talk to monarch plz > Noble Lady CareBear the Hero of CareBear (CD) said: > > Hi,

My name is CareBear. I know there have been some diplo talks with others, but I'm going to take over.

Are you prepared to speak?
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 07-01-2017 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Pan multi or not? Discuss!

Edit:

Lemme add some of our opening diplo. Apparently this Carebear is a player that is brand new to this game and has yet to learn how to play.
    Totally is Pan. Big fan of the can't get on IRC excuse, I use it all the time.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Wording sounds the same, and to be fair easy excuse, IRC is not difficult, could just join via mibbit if needed...
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    I knew a Care Bear once long ago. I do recall only ever speaking to her on MSN Messenger though, she was in ABS I believe...

Needs to get out more
    At least I know who these creatures are. We exchanged attacks recently, but I think it's just Utopia for "hello".

Practice respect and don't out the queen. You're suppose to play along. Trust me.

A visual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJV7CfVjgro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Wording sounds the same, and to be fair easy excuse, IRC is not difficult, could just join via mibbit if needed...
    Yea had the same thing. Writing styles are very much similar. Panthira has basically been trying anything to get us to CF, and it's funny how carebear's emotions keep track of Panthira's. Now this makes it all even more interesting :)

Total Multi.... green 2 more provs and take 50% land :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's funny watching confirmation bias in action lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    I believe I said what we wanted, which was for all hits to stop while we talked CF terms, on BOTH sides. You stopped for 5 hours while I slept, and then whined that was enough and came back attacking again, while I still slept. If I must I can show the logs of what your king said to me but I really don't think you want me doing that. The size was irrelevant, at 15% bigger than you at declare, because I had a 7kac, 1.2 million nw prov go land defense in the last moments of hostile. The size gap was closed quickly, along with avian BR and having 15 of them on your side. (Goats/warcry, you guys played well and you had amazing activity. There isn't a need to prove yourself, as you did that in our war. Bravo! But keep this up and I can't attest to my ragistical reaction. Logs.)
    Oh and I can't remember this 7 day tanking of said dragon. I should stop there.

Same for you, Angels. You've forgotten crucial details. Like the Zulu DB and hitting me for 1700 acres. How convenient to forget that.

I'm not going anywhere. Those who leave my kingdom don't need to be there. It sucks for them, and that's my main concern - my kingdom. Not me. This is not fun for them, what Bart is doing. You make your choices too, Bart. Diplo doesn't mean Pan bends over for Bart, though I know that's what you are going for here. ;)
    That is utter garbage. After your first wave, I gave the order to ambush only until our LS came online. U continued hitting. When our LS arrived, whilst CF talks were ACTIVE, one of our provs made a hit on your kd.... from that point on you were totally out of your civil mind. You demanded 16 hours of FREE hits. We declined, and you could not understand why... till we face slammed your big old cows right into the ghetto desks you all sit at.

Oh... and dont claim you damn well slept during your waves on us. You were recorded with 97% activity over 2 full weeks, which is impossible for any warm blooded human... but I guess that speaks for itself.

Lastly, you were "sitting" at least one other prov... but there were 3 in your kingdom with identical activity %'s. Reported you for cheating post war, but I have faith in Bishops judgement. If he thinks you were playing legitimately, I respect that... but also know your smart enough to not get caught.

Have fun getting EXACTLY what you deserve.
    Last edited by ThRaZe; 08-01-2017 at 03:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's funny watching confirmation bias in action lol
    I had no idea Pan wasn't in kd nor there was a monarch named carebear. I had no existing beliefs or theories.

Postaholic
    Believe whatever garbage you want. 8? 9? days later, they continue to hit and raze at now 70%+ bigger than us. My kingdom has been in a war nearly right oop, had 3 days for a break in eowcf, and we have been battling since.

Bart: No means no.

Actually they teach "Yes means yes" now since passed out people can't say no.

Thread Information