Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

Enthusiast
    We've FBed 10s of thousands of peasants? My goodness. We're currently down over 15k acres to x:x(Sparta) including more than 500 razes.

So 1acre for 1 peasant?

It's been days since our last op, barely a hit back, yet hundreds of razes keep coming.

I like to post
    Free CF is yours should you choose to accept it.

Enthusiast
    How unbelievably kind Bart is, to offer a cf with our largest prov under 1k acres. We're eating constant hits from other KDs, full abduct waves on provinces that, due to razes, have no peasants left to rebuild their shot defense.

Why even bother CFing? The next month of this age has nothing to offer us anyways. If last age taught me anything it's that a CF with Sparta won't keep them from having others target us anyways, so it's no matter anyways.

I like to post
    Your own monarch claims she doesn't want to CF so she can hold button on us. We'd be rather dumb to not razekill your provs?

Postaholic
    Yep, I hold a 17 day IRL time meter on you d*cks.

This is not FREE CF at 15kac and 500+ razes, plus dead provinces. You tax some and not others, Bart. You tax my kingdom knowing full well we don't do land tax, knowing our response, and you act like you are doing us some grand favor. No means No. 17 IRL days with that meter. We are an angry kingdom now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    We've FBed 10s of thousands of peasants? My goodness. We're currently down over 15k acres to x:x(Sparta) including more than 500 razes.

So 1acre for 1 peasant?

It's been days since our last op, barely a hit back, yet hundreds of razes keep coming.
    Growing into t10 with the attitude "we dont give acres for cf" has been tried many times before and failed.

You should have accepted the LD and moved on. Its not a god given right to be left alone.

If Panthira & Shai decide to walk the walk and retal + op Sparta, then they seal their own faith. This is clearly still a active hostile as no CF has been made. You cannot back down when it stops being fun and FSU like.

PS: i have nothing against Shai or Panthira fwiw - i just dont think Bart is in the wrong here
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post

This is not FREE CF at 15kac and 500+ razes, plus dead provinces. You tax some and not others, Bart. You tax my kingdom knowing full well we don't do land tax, knowing our response, and you act like you are doing us some grand favor. No means No. 17 IRL days with that meter. We are an angry kingdom now.
    Your kd only has you to blame for this mess. Sorry but there it is
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Postaholic
    Say what you will. Go pay your virtual land tax, and call it "the right thing to do" if you wish.

I like to post
    Say what you will. Go pay your virtual land tax, and call it "the right thing to do" if you wish.
    Then stop whining?

Post Fiend
    Thank you. I have been accused of being stubborn and hardheaded before when dealing with the elite kingdoms in this game, in fact i have lost quite a few players due to my "stand up to the bullies' and "fight to the death" mentality. But 17 RL days? At the beginning of the age? Even I have never been that stubborn.

Looking from the outside in, i see it like this. You are hoping to exact your revenge on Spartans, which is why you are holding onto that button. This is why Spartans is still hitting you and killing off your provinces thus making you less of a threat to them. Really the only thing you have accomplished is ruining the age for the rest of your kingdom. I have done that a few times myself so I recognize stupidity when i see it.

Shai i believe you are misunderstanding.

Its legit hostile Sparta vs CD, however when CD decide to keep meter high + random out, CD cannot complain that hits are coming in from the outside, that doesn't make the hostile any less legit/active, it just means now CD has to deal with hits from the outside because they put themselves in a position where they themselves don't respect that they are hostile.

If Sparta starts randoming out, then yes Sparta is a legit target too for randoms in, but as far as i know Sparta are not randoming elsewhere.

CD can keep their hostile tag but then they should honour it themselves and not hit out..
    War is what happens when language fails.

When someone asks for tax you either comply to their demands for a CF or you fight them. It's really basic at its core.

Here's a snipet of your stance of diploing it out that I had received He can choke on a huge rod, enjoy your crumbling utopia, game is dead from sh**s like you. gg let's not pollute the forum further with those - you get the idea.

Now that you've had your "fun" it's suddenly all on Sparta for standing up for itself and not condoning abuse by a hack monarch.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Seriously thats why we don't "Ask for tax/war..." we wave and take it, then we CF or we fight, none should just expect to get land without fighting for it, but to demand more just cause you got to "train up" is a ****ty excuse to turn bullies just because you got the size.

Most KDs are fair, you get waved you offer CF and say not interested or not in position to war atm, and KDs move on to next target or arrange a war in a few days that is "roughly" fair for both, so both KDs can have fun.

Why does anyone have to ask for free acres, while being on low draft, if everyone responded to these taxes with no, then the taxing would stop, the problem is the ones asking believe its some grand disaster having to train up so they bully if forced, even though most KDs will accept being waved and CF so both move on to next.

Just stop with the taxing and don't be douchbags when you got to train up waving/sitting on 1 KD for days on end.
    War is what happens when language fails.

We could have just waved for 10% land without asking?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Bart doesn't understand diplomacy. He understands how to bully.

He demonstrated today the same skills that Abi has tried to work us over with. Thinking he can ask a CF for free then painting it as a favor to us.

Like he's painting this assault on CD as a favor.

I think Bart should move on and accept he has 17 days of ops incoming. I'm not sure how he intends to remedy that? I can police Panthira into a CF, but it will cost you 10k acres to CD Bart.

Thread Information