Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What's not clear here? Panthira keeps throwing insults and threats in-game; asks her abs buddies to help her out with diplo but the situation she put herself into is irreparable; demands sympathy in the forum.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

And do our work for us?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Now I'm very interested. Tell me some more!

First you threaten to AW us then you do your darnest in an attempt to bring down our cow then you claim you are not even hostile as meter gets close to maxing from your side. Get a damn clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    First you threaten to AW us then you do your darnest in an attempt to bring down our cow then you claim you are not even hostile as meter gets close to maxing from your side. Get a damn clue.

My god u never stop with your dumb posts do you? I said we werent actively hostiling you back from hour 1 as Bart claimed, and that we did offer a cf after the initial wave from you before starting to retal. Why on earth would I claim we arent in an active hostile now? omg

Bart: I saw espionage page, u got 6 MS cast on 6 smaller humans during those 6h of hitting from your side. Not optimal but hardly cause to demand even more? Anyway I doubt its even about the acres because you arent really competing for the crown this age right?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Shai, ops aren't shown on the paper. We were covered in MS right on the 18th, obviously I was gonna ask for more.

Conflict update:

July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life () causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life () causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 A Fireball Spell attempted against us was reflected upon the sender!
    July 20 of YR2 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    July 20 of YR2 We have found thieves from GaNgStaH () causing trouble within our lands!

You are right it's not about the acres. It's much more than that.

Post Fiend
    i thought Panthira KD was shushy mushy with Bart in the past? another backstab happened somewhere along the lines or was that some other KD?
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    i thought Panthira KD was shushy mushy with Bart in the past? another backstab happened somewhere along the lines or was that some other KD?
    I didn't post in the thread where FS stays 23prov or something and wars small going back to their cowardly roots so why you have to post here? Panthira did in fact backstab; multiple KDs. You can ask them yourself. Betray Bart's trust and he might not want to CF such people for free, go figure.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    After securing her #3 spot 2 ages ago by farming her 50-60K land and leading her KD to victory in the war vs the U (for which I afterwards took 0 credit publicly to make her feel better), she stabbed me in the back the very next age. Obviously she had a ton of excuses ready to justify it.

CD and Panthira like to talk the talk, now it's time to walk the walk.

@Persain we don't care about crowning or not. Our aim this age was to play again without compromise, after suffering a string of humiliations last age just to make sure we'd stay in contention.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 03-01-2017 at 14:54.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    @Persain we don't care about crowning or not. Our aim this age was to play again without compromise, after suffering a string of humiliations last age just to make sure we'd stay in contention.
    If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".
    Well, you're mistaken then. Because my offer WAS very much reasonable. And as I said earlier, even after 2 days of hostile, I still was fine with them having their war and giving me later.

I made a reasonable offer and was told repeatedly "we do NOT give free land (under any circumstance)".

I do agree Shai is a reasonable person and if he were actually in charge of that KD we'd have 0 issues whatsoever. However, he's not in charge of the KD and doesn't make the decisions.

Also again, the tax wasn't because we needed it, but to make a point to them. Now we simply gotta make another point.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    The 2500 acres for a CF itself Bart asked for wasnt a huge problem in the scoop of a whole age. What tied our hands was that we got the CFs with the other top kds on the condition we wouldnt give any other top kd tax acres for CFs or we would had to give the others the same amount. Sparta wasnt top 6 at the moment by kd no 7 however several of the top kds made it clear they didnt trust Barts "we arent competing this age" so we couldnt give him the 2500a for a CF without giving out another 15k land out of our 25k totalt. I tried to explain this.

Giving him the 1200a after their initial wave on us in fort I might had been able to sell to the rest but not the whole 2500a without some fighting back.

Also I can understand why Panthira didnt wanna pay tax. As you know I never pay tax either :P
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    people to say it's failure of diplo.......a community who says this is OK and somehow a failure on our parts. That is BS.
    Thing is it is a failure of diplomacy because

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    What tied our hands was that we got the CFs with the other top kds on the condition we wouldnt give any other top kd tax acres for CFs or we would had to give the others the same amount.
    You tied your cf's on the understanding that other kds be reasonable. Bart isn't thats the mistake. You end up with 2 options as a leader 1. try to deal with bart on his terms, 2. let the other kds wave u all at the same time to avoid him. In the future i suggest #2.

Thread Information