Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

I like to post
    Now I'm very interested. Tell me some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    They're not forced to pay us land, but honestly Persain would you just CF for free after a KD retals for 48 hours? Mind you, they didn't just "eat" the wave and offered CF, (as you most likely would've done) they actively hostiled from the first hour.

Your wave started at march 18th 1h after we came OOW-
    March 18 of YR2 Spartan of Malevolence invaded Fabulously and captured 119 acres of land.

Our first retal came April 1st 6h later-
    April 1 of YR2 Meowmix recaptured 31 acres of land from Spartan of Partapihvi

On March 21st I send you this message-

"Game Date March 21 of YR2
    Real Date Fri, 30 Dec at 14:03 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wise Knight Sleeping Giant of Bring Me Back To Life
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven
    Subject Re:hello there good sir

X:X is about to fight someone else. If they get beat down they are in your range for sure.

I see u guys moved in pretty quick after we came oow. Of all the top kds you guys were the last I would expect to do that

guess u wont settle with what u took now and cf?"

So I would hardly call it actively hostiled you back from first hour and never asked for CF. In fact I asked for a CF 3h after u started and let u hit for 6h before we started retalling. That was 14 hits and 1200a u had right there for free.
    Last edited by Shai; 03-01-2017 at 13:42.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

First you threaten to AW us then you do your darnest in an attempt to bring down our cow then you claim you are not even hostile as meter gets close to maxing from your side. Get a damn clue.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Shai, ops aren't shown on the paper. We were covered in MS right on the 18th, obviously I was gonna ask for more.

Conflict update:

July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life () causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life () causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by Bring Me Back To Life causing trouble on our lands!
    July 20 of YR2 A Fireball Spell attempted against us was reflected upon the sender!
    July 20 of YR2 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    July 20 of YR2 We have found thieves from GaNgStaH () causing trouble within our lands!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Strategy Moderator
    I think you meant "divinity does not pay taxes when not going for land". I'm sorry but we've been taxed regularly over the ages even when out of the top 10.
    and thats because no one trusted you. When the leadership knows a kd isnt going for land nor will they farm out to the competition free cf's happen all the time to war kds and even semi ghetos.

They're not forced to pay us land, but honestly Persain would you just CF for free after a KD retals for 48 hours? Mind you, they didn't just "eat" the wave and offered CF, (as you most likely would've done) they actively hostiled from the first hour.
    If i were you yes. you shouldn't of gotten into the situation where it lasted for 48 hours. You already fell far enough back that the only real way your going to crown is if you vulture one of the 5 kds above you after they lose a war and then leapfrog upwards. To that end you need a healthy core...and really well timed cfs as you likely wont gain 20k acres to fight evenly any time soon. To remotly not have to vulture you'd need a large farm war against a kd that'd give you a war win bonus. Abduct wave into extra science then grow your core so u end up with a large small end...and pray a war kd comes into range in time. With that in mind i probably wouldnt of even dealt with Panthira's kd. You know the player reputation your best bet was cf till year X+notice IF she can get all kds above you to give free cf's too. Then you save face if she cant CF CR to get the land as a "well it'd been taken by someone above us" and you don't have a set amount your demanding.

At worst if i was trying to be all scheming i might not cf at all but then i'd of waited untill after a fort stance knowing Panthira had cf from other top kds. Wait till she was "pumped" and then let 2-3 people hit her for my best gains....the same tick i'd msg her and send a cf saying. you know i didnt wanna cf in case you grew as i dont trust u based on XYZ. As you didnt grow i had no plans to hit you and even had in my orders " random out for land, do not hit X:X. !@$@!#$ing A though i still had 2 dumb asses hit make hits against orders so lets just cf. if u accept the cf with minimal retaling it can be a YEAR XYZ+notice

edit...
    Shai, ops aren't shown on the paper. We were covered in MS right on the 18th, obviously I was gonna ask for more.
    what shai said u have 1000+ acre gained and a blank cf offer....that was the time to take it. MS and even AW is meaningless when you have no war in the next 72 hours lined up. That MS blanket cost you what 2-3 million gc as a kd? you can make that back in a couple of ticks.
    Last edited by Persain; 03-01-2017 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    First you threaten to AW us then you do your darnest in an attempt to bring down our cow then you claim you are not even hostile as meter gets close to maxing from your side. Get a damn clue.

My god u never stop with your dumb posts do you? I said we werent actively hostiling you back from hour 1 as Bart claimed, and that we did offer a cf after the initial wave from you before starting to retal. Why on earth would I claim we arent in an active hostile now? omg

Bart: I saw espionage page, u got 6 MS cast on 6 smaller humans during those 6h of hitting from your side. Not optimal but hardly cause to demand even more? Anyway I doubt its even about the acres because you arent really competing for the crown this age right?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

You are right it's not about the acres. It's much more than that.

Post Fiend
    i thought Panthira KD was shushy mushy with Bart in the past? another backstab happened somewhere along the lines or was that some other KD?
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    i thought Panthira KD was shushy mushy with Bart in the past? another backstab happened somewhere along the lines or was that some other KD?
    I didn't post in the thread where FS stays 23prov or something and wars small going back to their cowardly roots so why you have to post here? Panthira did in fact backstab; multiple KDs. You can ask them yourself. Betray Bart's trust and he might not want to CF such people for free, go figure.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    After securing her #3 spot 2 ages ago by farming her 50-60K land and leading her KD to victory in the war vs the U (for which I afterwards took 0 credit publicly to make her feel better), she stabbed me in the back the very next age. Obviously she had a ton of excuses ready to justify it.

CD and Panthira like to talk the talk, now it's time to walk the walk.

@Persain we don't care about crowning or not. Our aim this age was to play again without compromise, after suffering a string of humiliations last age just to make sure we'd stay in contention.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 03-01-2017 at 14:54.

Veteran
    All of utopia deserves Spartans sh*t play and cheating. We all stand around age after age allowing Spartans to ruin the game play for countless kingdoms. Just keep telling ourselves it's not our problem. Just like CD said few ages back it wasn't there fight or problem. Now the shoe is on the other foot how does it feel?

Scribe
    I tried to warn ya. Go sleep with wolves, wake up with fleas

Veteran
    Go spartans! Its good to stand up to pan's ridiculous diplo!
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Veteran
    Panthira I can't feel bad for you. My kingdom was prepared to Farm Spartans a few ages back when they left war. Payback for taxing my kingdom honor the age before, even though we gave them a free pass earlier in the age. Anyways they ducked into that fake war vs the ghetto. Grew large and powerful then demanded 10% of our land. I reached out to everyone asking for help saying how unfair a cheater like Spartans can get away with this. Your kingdom didn't just say it's not my problem, you actually backed Spartans as a allie. You get what you deserve in life. ;)

Thread Information