Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Panthira I can't feel bad for you. My kingdom was prepared to Farm Spartans a few ages back when they left war. Payback for taxing my kingdom honor the age before, even though we gave them a free pass earlier in the age. Anyways they ducked into that fake war vs the ghetto. Grew large and powerful then demanded 10% of our land. I reached out to everyone asking for help saying how unfair a cheater like Spartans can get away with this. Your kingdom didn't just say it's not my problem, you actually backed Spartans as a allie. You get what you deserve in life. ;)
    How much honor did we "tax" off you that age? Far as I know the only KD we took significant honor from was BBB (Josh) from whom we took 5K. The rest was all sub-1K. We had deals open for another 40K but never demanded that from those KDs.

So Bart offered these people a 10% deal, they didn't negotiate it lower, say don't pay tax, complain when tax man takes his pound of flesh.

If you're really a tax fighter don't cry about fighting.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    How much honor did we "tax" off you that age? Far as I know the only KD we took significant honor from was BBB (Josh) from whom we took 5K. The rest was all sub-1K. We had deals open for another 40K but never demanded that from those KDs.
    You split the debt with pyro if I remember correctly. So we could have our eoa war. Sadly pyro didn't wd which cost us the ww crown, but life goes on.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    You split the debt with pyro if I remember correctly. So we could have our eoa war. Sadly pyro didn't wd which cost us the ww crown, but life goes on.
    I think you're mistaken. We never taxed Pyro for honor. We did war them though. I honestly don't recall taking significant honor in this fashion from anyone but BBB in exchange for gc. We earned 90%+ of our honor that wage in war.

Post Fiend
    wow.... how did no one else ever think of this...

"hey guys i'm feeling sick, can you put off your entire kds plan of attack against us? i'll let you know when i feel better and aren't so whiny anymore. surely, 25 people who don't give a rats @&€ about me will put everything on hold for that? sounds reasonable right?

Veteran
    I think you're mistaken. We never taxed Pyro for honor. We did war them though. I honestly don't recall taking significant honor in this fashion from anyone but BBB in exchange for gc. We earned 90%+ of our honor that wage in war.
    It was age 67 when you taxed us for honor if that helps your memory. Age 68 you fake warred and then taxed us land.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    wow.... how did no one else ever think of this...

"hey guys i'm feeling sick, can you put off your entire kds plan of attack against us? i'll let you know when i feel better and aren't so whiny anymore. surely, 25 people who don't give a rats @&€ about me will put everything on hold for that? sounds reasonable right?
    I said the same. Stating illness is a retarded excuse. If you're ill for a week, give sitting for a week. If you're very ill you should probably quit the game because it sucks the energy out of ur body :D

Post Fiend
    I would also imagine that as a mall cop, being around so many people when your sick like that isn't the greatest idea either. So, it's likely she's at home spending more time playing uto than anything else. In fact, it appears her activity may have even risen with all that free time. Therefore, I presume this renders her excuses even more outrageous and ignorant.

Post Fiend
    :D:D:D Panthira oh Panthira ... I`m impressed!!! The burning sensation and aching didn`t even completely fade away after your encounter with us last eoa and you`re back at it again? You go girl!!

I find it mildly amusing that you`re here whining after the stupid, low moves you pulled on us last age.

Strategy Moderator
    @Persain we don't care about crowning or not. Our aim this age was to play again without compromise, after suffering a string of humiliations last age just to make sure we'd stay in contention.
    If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".
    Well, you're mistaken then. Because my offer WAS very much reasonable. And as I said earlier, even after 2 days of hostile, I still was fine with them having their war and giving me later.

I made a reasonable offer and was told repeatedly "we do NOT give free land (under any circumstance)".

I do agree Shai is a reasonable person and if he were actually in charge of that KD we'd have 0 issues whatsoever. However, he's not in charge of the KD and doesn't make the decisions.

Also again, the tax wasn't because we needed it, but to make a point to them. Now we simply gotta make another point.

TFW people are so irrational you have to agree completely with Bart of all people.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Well, Panthira we tried to warn you what? 3 ages back and instead, you backstabbed us and joined in on a GB where you as a KD dealbroke to do so, for "I got my reasons" basically because you didn't like how zulu spoke in private that had nothing to do with gameplay, yet you agreed to punish 24 other players on top for his error.

Most of all tempted to join Bart on waving/razing you.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Panthira is on par with Bart in friend making skills it seems.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Why am i not surprised, you can't lead Pan, neither can your clueless co lead. Let those with more eq and better experience lead like Shai, etc your kd will do far better.

Thread Information