Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    If you dont care about land you shouldn't be trying to tax someone. Theres no "compromise" in your kd if your just playing for fun. If you thought u needed land to fight whoever fell out of the top 5 first you could always have told Panthira you needed just a few key hits to even out your size....or that u'd want land "later" if it was needed for your next fight. Hell as i see that shai is in the kd/ls im pretty positive if you approached them with "we need enough land to be ready for our next fight" you might even of gotten them to explore some land just for you to hit. I mean shai played in my kd and was in a Leadership position (were u shai i dont know if we every offically said hey xyz=ls and ure in it) and i've seen just how reasonable he could be....had you reproached him correctly u'd of had no compromises just you saying "we need land, whats the easiest to give Spartans".
    The 2500 acres for a CF itself Bart asked for wasnt a huge problem in the scoop of a whole age. What tied our hands was that we got the CFs with the other top kds on the condition we wouldnt give any other top kd tax acres for CFs or we would had to give the others the same amount. Sparta wasnt top 6 at the moment by kd no 7 however several of the top kds made it clear they didnt trust Barts "we arent competing this age" so we couldnt give him the 2500a for a CF without giving out another 15k land out of our 25k totalt. I tried to explain this.

Giving him the 1200a after their initial wave on us in fort I might had been able to sell to the rest but not the whole 2500a without some fighting back.

Also I can understand why Panthira didnt wanna pay tax. As you know I never pay tax either :P
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Veteran
    If bart gets 1200 acres, i want 1200 acres as well
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Don't make deals that you can't make good on. Don't play the game the way you are unable to play it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Well, Panthira we tried to warn you what? 3 ages back and instead, you backstabbed us and joined in on a GB where you as a KD dealbroke to do so, for "I got my reasons" basically because you didn't like how zulu spoke in private that had nothing to do with gameplay, yet you agreed to punish 24 other players on top for his error.

Most of all tempted to join Bart on waving/razing you.
    I still today regret making that move. We should've just taken you on 1v1 back then and not be tempted to let others participate. As for now we'd like to keep this conflict 1v1.

Postaholic
    I'm going to try to not buy into the toxic BS some of these posters like to dish out. I put this thread here mainly to support my kingdom and to let others know the situation so I could concentrate on the task at hand without being interrupted by (honest) questions. I'll also try not to defend myself here, too much, since the lies and logical fallacies being spewed by others in this thread are nails on chalkboard.

I never threatened to FSU on Bart (maybe my steward at the time, but whatever, he was rightfully pissed off). I was nothing but cordial and polite with Bart in our CF "talks".

We waved goats for war. They were 92% our size and our only option for war at the time, eoa last age. They claimed they didn;t want war, but refused to CF us without conditions (like being able to hit us so many times, to which I said, halt all hits on BOTH sides while we discuss CF, and they refused!) So hits continued, which led to war. Being 92% of a kd's size, and 150%+ is a HUGE difference and to compare the 2 is one of those logical fallacies.

Angels, we went after Zulu. Once Zulu was dead, we left the scene, while BART and crew continued hitting into you. You keep on saying what you say, take part in the Bully Bart on CD fun. Go ahead. Do your thing.

Bart has repeatedly stated this is personal against me, and for what he still has not stated. "Last round" he keeps saying, yet he waved us last round too. Huh. Could it be we didn't roll over then either? So he has to assert his virtual dominance over my kingdom. Big man, Bart. You are so GOOD at this game, Bart. I'm so impressed by your skill! We've been fighting you for how many days now? 5? <50% your size, 5 days, and we're still here.

Takeshi is one of the worst Utopia players I have ever played with, however briefly. His opinion on my leadership means nothing to me.

You're right though. I am a ****ty leader. This ****ty leader should step down, because I find this whole situation ridiculous and lame. It's NOT OK for a kingdom like Bart to hit us over 5 days and for people to say it's failure of diplo. Shai tried diplo, asf tried diplo, many tried to reason with Bart - but you can't reason with someone who just plain doesn;t give a $hit, and is backed by a community who says this is OK and somehow a failure on our parts. That is BS. I didn;t come here to whine or cry, but now I am plain angry - not over the game, but the people playing and running the game.

Good luck and try to have fun... though fun is subjective I suppose.

I like to post
    Again Panthira, find actions to match your words. Your KD individually is probably not even in top 30 skill-wise. The only way you've been able to beat KDs is by making use of your connections with ASF to get top-KDs to CF you, then subsequently enforce hilariously one-sided conflicts upon anyone you war.

Now you've finally run into someone that doesn't fall for your lies. Yes, your KD is still holding out, but meter is closed to maxed (major reason you started this forum thread and your KD wanting to CF again).

The real "fun" is only going to start now and won't be over for quite some time :)

I have 0 pity for both sides.

@bart - you know where we both stand and dont agree with and condone your ****play style. Always have and always will :-)

@Panthira- did I not warn you about bart? Whats happening right now is unfortunate for the rest of your KD knowing that your diplo skills have failed. Now they are paying the piper for YOUR faults.

I am pretty sure i already know how this is going to turn out. If meter is already close to maxed at both sides, this is going to turn into a Jesters war like last age. Greening 2/3 of your kd. Only knowing bart he may try and make it hurt so bad that people actually leave your kd.

Now riddle me this batman...if bart IS making this personal, what are the true reasons behind making her suffer??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    people to say it's failure of diplo.......a community who says this is OK and somehow a failure on our parts. That is BS.
    Thing is it is a failure of diplomacy because

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    What tied our hands was that we got the CFs with the other top kds on the condition we wouldnt give any other top kd tax acres for CFs or we would had to give the others the same amount.
    You tied your cf's on the understanding that other kds be reasonable. Bart isn't thats the mistake. You end up with 2 options as a leader 1. try to deal with bart on his terms, 2. let the other kds wave u all at the same time to avoid him. In the future i suggest #2.

What makes you think we are seeking your or anyone else's pity Zulu? That's the point, no pity for us or Panthira - play the damn game and stop crying about CFs.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post

@bart - you know where we both stand and dont agree with and condone your ****play style. Always have and always will :-)

@Panthira- did I not warn you about bart? Whats happening right now is unfortunate for the rest of your KD knowing that your diplo skills have failed. Now they are paying the piper for YOUR faults.

I am pretty sure i already know how this is going to turn out. If meter is already close to maxed at both sides, this is going to turn into a Jesters war like last age. Greening 2/3 of your kd. Only knowing bart he may try and make it hurt so bad that people actually leave your kd.

Now riddle me this batman...if bart IS making this personal, what are the true reasons behind making her suffer??
    Well I don't condone your backstabbing style either (backstabbing us, then BB the age after, both KDs gave you free CFs for AGES).

@ontopic: I think within a day or so Panthira will claim she'll leave CD or something to get a CF, then sneak back in on another name.

This started as a minor personal issue, but due to the development of the situation it's now a big personal issue :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well I don't condone your backstabbing style either (backstabbing us, then BB the age after, both KDs gave you free CFs for AGES).

@ontopic: I think within a day or so Panthira will claim she'll leave CD or something to get a CF, then sneak back in on another name.

This started as a minor personal issue, but due to the development of the situation it's now a big personal issue :)
    Ehhhh Im pretty sure that I never backstabbed BB...you can ask Astron. Never backstabbed anyone either. As for waving you EOA last age, do remember I am not LS in Fluffy and havent been for 2 ages. So those orders never came from me.

But youre right bart this isnt about me. Its all about you. Always has been and will be. Sparta manages to get their dick skinners in everything uto related. As for now all I can do is sit back.and troll. And troll I shall :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post

We were quite friendly with Bart in age 68, he hung out in our slack channel, offered help with strategics, we helped him LD so he could farm honor/WW/dodge. He even spent a good 2 weeks trying to get us to war them, he wanted to LD further to min size to make up for the sci difference... He actually seemed to really really want that war iirc. We tried to give it to him the next age, we waved Sanctus while they were in range, when they made it clear they wanted no war, we didn't tax them. We had our wave and moved on.(remember Sanctus? Must have been the only kd with worse WW than us last age, probably because Bart used them to feed, do his intel, and other ****play until it disbanded) At that point we were still friendly it seemed, so much so that when Bart was desperate for land in his main KD, he waved us with no notice or word. They were again, a much larger kd, only able to hit our biggest few provinces; since we were on friendly terms, he said he thought we'd be willing to help him out... No need to ask I guess. Maybe he tried to contact Pan, but she was asleep, so they just went for the wave. He was confused when we wouldn't just straight CF, he thought it would be freely given(taken)... Well like now we fought back with ops, but unlike now, he had KDs in range to actually contend with, the damage we were doing was actually felt because it put them in danger. He begged us to stop, begged. He said how tired he was, not feeling well, busy with 2 KDs, maybe he had some honeymoon or something too? But he begged, and we did diplo.

That ended with him tagging "Don't fcku with Panthira" for 48 hours, and an eoacf. I would bet just about anything he's still embarrassed and that's still making him bitter and unreasonable now. After that he essentially cut contact, and we saw his hand move others against us for most of last age, since he had a cf and couldn't on his own. Now this age, the instant we weren't in war, they had a size advantage, the first hour in this age he could possibly hit us they started, with no intention of ever stopping. Bart won't be happy until he can make Panthira beg, the way Bart did last age.

Farm us, kill us, have those without the grit abandon and delete... We won't beg. Bart, you are a broken man, I'm glad you can find some solace in this virtual world, since I believe it's all you have.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    We were quite friendly with Bart in age 68, he hung out in our slack channel, offered help with strategics, we helped him LD so he could farm honor/WW/dodge. He even spent a good 2 weeks trying to get us to war them, he wanted to LD further to min size to make up for the sci difference... He actually seemed to really really want that war iirc. We tried to give it to him the next age, we waved Sanctus while they were in range, when they made it clear they wanted no war, we didn't tax them. We had our wave and moved on.(remember Sanctus? Must have been the only kd with worse WW than us last age, probably because Bart used them to feed, do his intel, and other ****play until it disbanded) At that point we were still friendly it seemed, so much so that when Bart was desperate for land in his main KD, he waved us with no notice or word. They were again, a much larger kd, only able to hit our biggest few provinces; since we were on friendly terms, he said he thought we'd be willing to help him out... No need to ask I guess. Maybe he tried to contact Pan, but she was asleep, so they just went for the wave. He was confused when we wouldn't just straight CF, he thought it would be freely given(taken)... Well like now we fought back with ops, but unlike now, he had KDs in range to actually contend with, the damage we were doing was actually felt because it put them in danger. He begged us to stop, begged. He said how tired he was, not feeling well, busy with 2 KDs, maybe he had some honeymoon or something too? But he begged, and we did diplo.

That ended with him tagging "Don't fcku with Panthira" for 48 hours, and an eoacf. I would bet just about anything he's still embarrassed and that's still making him bitter and unreasonable now. After that he essentially cut contact, and we saw his hand move others against us for most of last age, since he had a cf and couldn't on his own. Now this age, the instant we weren't in war, they had a size advantage, the first hour in this age he could possibly hit us they started, with no intention of ever stopping. Bart won't be happy until he can make Panthira beg, the way Bart did last age.

Farm us, kill us, have those without the grit abandon and delete... We won't beg. Bart, you are a broken man, I'm glad you can find some solace in this virtual world, since I believe it's all you have.
    Brutal

Our KD needs a Shai :(

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    You're right though. I am a ****ty leader. This ****ty leader should step down
    It's NOT OK for a kingdom like Bart to hit us over 5 days and for people to say it's failure of diplo.
    It clearly was a failure of diplo. If you didnt want to be in this situation now you should have met Barts terms, simple.

Perhaps in the future if you dont want to roll over in a similar position at least have a few kd's willing to gb instead of maxing meter at 50%, getting farmed and ruining your players morale causing them to quit :)

PS, this thread is great.
    @bart, your welcome for the heads up on Panthiras loc this age.
    @panthira, ill give bart your loc next age too in the hopes of another fine thread :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Thread Information