Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta hitting on CD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    As for you Bart, i hold no grudge at present, to you or Sparta, my KD dealt a small blow to you end of last age, which i felt settled old score, but i got no issues sacrificing ranks etc. just to make a point, as ranking means little to me.

If you want to talk things out, contact me as I'm back playing/Leading this age, I got no intentions of **** playing anyone, i rather have fun warring and relaxing, see if i can get some motivation back with a small friends core.
    It was a good wake-up call to show me what kind of insufferable person I had become while competing and growing! The fear of loss, dangerous it is.

Wasn't happy that we got DB-GBed but then again, we probably deserved some of that last age! I might be a dick at times, but at least I'm not hypocritical (and that's why Zulu has fallen in deep love with me <3 ). Looking forward to chatting with ya again :)

Rofl; he's learning.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    NEW KDNEWS: Spartan of Heaven (Sp) razed 15 acres of CareBear (CivilD). [carebear]

Must feel good getting that land tax from a guy 1/5 your size. Oh. Wait...

Obviously a mysterious personal vendetta against carebear. He's a sweet care bear, bringing us many cares when I just can't anymore.

I like to post
    Simple game mechanics tell me that that prov has highest off on lowest D. How did you manage to hang around so much with ASF and yet be so bad?

Let the Uto law record book note that the province of CareBear opened the razes on Spartan faeries first.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    You just don't get it Bart, and you have no humor. It's all I can do, but laugh at you and the situation. CareBear is a war hero. Hence the razing. Let's see if you get it. Also when is the last time he attacked? He's quite the peaceful Bear, being caring and all.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    You just don't get it Bart, and you have no humor. It's all I can do, but laugh at you and the situation. CareBear is a war hero. Hence the razing. Let's see if you get it. Also when is the last time he attacked? He's quite the peaceful Bear, being caring and all.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Let the Uto law record book note that the province of CareBear opened the razes on Spartan faeries first.
    Duly noted
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Panthira the "DB" by zulu you mention was miscommunication between you and him, had nothing to do with us as a KD, the fact that you got it all back in 2 retals without any issues, shows that we as a KD knew zulu made a mistake in assuming your talks had agreed to it (Which they did i might add), but you excused the miscommunication with being tired and feeling zulu took advantage of you being tired, you can argue that zulu was a bit too quick, because he wanted to rank his Avian above mine...

End of the day yours and zulu's talk had nothing to do with an actual dealbreak as you did agree to the hit (logs show), but i acknowledged he was too quick, in assuming you were legitimately giving permission, and I'm sure he'll admit that too, which is why we paid the acres back without problems.

You on the other hand decided to dealbreak and join a GB, waving into war, on a KD you were mid merger talks with... That is ****play in my book and why you deserve all the hits you are getting.

Bart was dodgy on that 1 but at least he's apologised for it, and him and zulu had more reasons to be at each other throat as bromance boiled over, where as yours was a hurt ego and "I got my reasons".

Bart, zulu talks about you all the time, its becoming a bit obnoxious, a kiss would maybe shut him up a bit, he's a sailor after all :P
    Last edited by Aranfein; 04-01-2017 at 11:49.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Bart, zulu talks about you all the time, its becoming a bit obnoxious, a kiss would maybe shut him up a bit, he's a sailor after all :P
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Panthira the "DB" by zulu you mention was miscommunication between you and him, had nothing to do with us as a KD, the fact that you got it all back in 2 retals without any issues, shows that we as a KD knew zulu made a mistake in assuming your talks had agreed to it (Which they did i might add), but you excused the miscommunication with being tired and feeling zulu took advantage of you being tired, you can argue that zulu was a bit too quick, because he wanted to rank his Avian above mine...

End of the day yours and zulu's talk had nothing to do with an actual dealbreak as you did agree to the hit (logs show), but i acknowledged he was too quick, in assuming you were legitimately giving permission, and I'm sure he'll admit that too, which is why we paid the acres back without problems.

You on the other hand decided to dealbreak and join a GB, waving into war, on a KD you were mid merger talks with... That is ****play in my book and why you deserve all the hits you are getting.

Bart was dodgy on that 1 but at least he's apologised for it, and him and zulu had more reasons to be at each other throat as bromance boiled over, where as yours was a hurt ego and "I got my reasons".
    I dont want to agree...but I agree to disagree that I agree with you... Agree?
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Rofl; he's learning.
    Lets not jump to conclusions ;-)
    - unknown

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Lets not jump to conclusions ;-)
    We're all learning. You've also learnt to not jump the gun, or at least your KD has learnt to not blindly follow ur lead at all times! You've learnt to bide your time and not spring the trap before it has reached its completion. Your exploits last age to rob us of our 2nd place were recommendable, close to magnificent. You properly judged the situation, teamed up with a KD that felt wronged by us, and then sprang a perfectly executed trap on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We're all learning. You've also learnt to not jump the gun, or at least your KD has learnt to not blindly follow ur lead at all times! You've learnt to bide your time and not spring the trap before it has reached its completion. Your exploits last age to rob us of our 2nd place were recommendable, close to magnificent. You properly judged the situation, teamed up with a KD that felt wronged by us, and then sprang a perfectly executed trap on us.
    Meh...imagine me like a modern day Arnold... I was standing there with 2 giant ass machine guns draped over my shoulder chewing on a cigar trying to get the whole server to enjoy in on the mutiny... but take what ya can get right :) <3
    - unknown

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Meh...imagine me like a modern day Arnold... I was standing there with 2 giant ass machine guns draped over my shoulder chewing on a cigar trying to get the whole server to enjoy in on the mutiny... but take what ya can get right :) <3
    Quite comforting to know that only 2 KDs went for it :)

Thread Information