Thread: Scientist Spawn rate in War

Enthusiast

Scientist Spawn rate in War

Is the spawn rate of scientists supposed to be lower during war time as compared to non-war time?

Asking because I've noticed that in war, spawn rates are less and my KD mates have reported the same.

I do not have labs outside of war and even when I did not have revelation casted, spawn rate was still high.

Just throwing this question out in case anybody else has an answer for this.

Its exactly the same.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Its kind of silly that some players already have maxed science in year 2. Last age gave us too little science, this age gives too much to my taste.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

And next age will be somewhere in the middle.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Veteran
    (y)!

Good to hear
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

I like to post
    Perhaps not the right place for it, but I do really hope that caps are removed next age and that successive scientists give less effects. Now all you can do is "max out" a in a certain are and well... that's it.

Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    And next age will be somewhere in the middle.
    I'd agree with that. I'm running sage this age but it is a bit overkill with the ease of science development. Abduction could use scaled down a touch too if you asked me.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

It was easier to flip to too much sci then balance it in the middle than to do a bunch of ages tweaking sci upwards.

Thread Information