KD Information
- Our KD has been built on the principles of honesty, integrity and loyalty. We have both experienced and new players from all over the world.
- Warring is our mission but growth isn't out of the question.

We can provide you:
- Friendly, fun environment to learn and play
- Support from KD Council members
- Core of experienced players and ample talent across many aspects of life

Our Standards:
- Commitment to Activity, Intgrity for KD and Utopia Rules and Loyalty to our team
- Follow orders and kd starts.
- Province: Must be maintained daily in peace and more regularly in war. Be prepared to sacrifice if required for the good of the kd.
- Waves: Punctual and Present If you can't make waves let us know well in advance (not 5 mins before)
- Army in /out (No Exception)
- No Constant Complaining. Only mentally tough and resilient

FAQs
- I am active but new can I join? Absolutely! We've got a number of new people and returning veterans. We would love to interview you and help you grow and learn about the game.
- What will get me in trouble? Laziness, not following KD principles and respecting your fellow team mates and practicing good Utopian etiquette.
- I have a friend can he/she come with? We are more than happy to take on more than one person, however they will need to go through the same recruitment process.

How can you contact us?
- WhatsApp: Request # through a Private Message
- underdownrob@hotmail.com
- Reply on these forums

We are a fairly new KD going through a re-build. However we do have a strong foundation on which to build with a number of experienced veterans. We are looking for someone to develop and build our team with and to join our family.