Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-men drama

X-men drama

Game Date February 10 of YR3
    Real Date Thu, 5 Jan at 03:57 GMT+00:00
    Sender Noble Lady Amanda the Rogue of Rogue ()
    Recipient The Conniving Queen Bishop of Exterminatus ()
    Subject Hi
    So.... as I'm sure you aware, there is a lot of BS that went on today in our kingdom.

As former Monarch here - I have worked damned hard on this kd and have built it up from 8 players. I don't know if you have any idea whats that like, but it takes a lot of time and effort to do that and get good people in your kd. I will do what it takes to keep this kingdom solid because we are good people, and have NEVER had drama until recently when a couple of guys joined us - one of them being Oven.

I won't speak about him behind his back, as that is not the type of person I am - but to keep it simple, him and I do not see to eye and therefore I do not communicate with him. If you want to know, ask him. It's also my understanding he is your friend.

Please, I need to know what it will take to fix the CF agreement we had in place. I know he seeks personal revenge on Phoenix and that's fine, we'll figure that out in due time.

Thanks for your time, Amanda
    Game Date February 12 of YR3
    Real Date Thu, 5 Jan at 05:23 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Queen Bishop of Exterminatus ()
    Recipient Queen Amanda the Rogue of Rogue ()
    Subject Re:Hi
    I will try to solve your problem. If I can't, then I will have to side with ovenmitt.

Buhbye xmen
    Last edited by Bishop; 05-01-2017 at 13:25. Reason: steel sux

Postaholic
    lol you are a duchbag Steel.

Dont post locations.... Pam is gonna have a cow!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    Inb4 Locs

Enthusiast
    morbo was playing in this kd last age...was thinking he was doing his thing this age
    -Gurch

#ReuniteOvenmitt&Anry
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I told them last age letting him into the kd would be trouble. Did they listen ? No. So just let it burn :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Perhaps if the X-men ask then they can be moved to a new location.

I've done my part. There.

No, Morbo is not the problem.

Although ovenmitt completely goes against a number of rules in the code of conduct, Bishop decides to cover his behind. It's a bit weird.

Ovenmitt violates almost all of these entries:

Fair & Honorable Play
    The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Language & Attitude

Utopia is played by people of all ages and backgrounds. You are expected to treat others with respect and use only appropriate language in any contact with other players. In particular:
    you may not use language that is vulgar or that is otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
    you may not post any content that is subject to the rights of any other person or entity
    you may not post any content that is related to drugs, sex or any criminal activity
    you may not post any content including any personally identifiable information about another player or yourself
    You are encouraged to report any violation of these rules. Violators will be considered in breach of the Code of Conduct, and subject to suspension or deletion.

Postaholic
    did you report him ?, if not dont whine....

And when he does that ingame let me know. What he gets up to on WhatsApp or slack is not my business.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

He has been reported with proof and screenshots. However, because it has been done in Whatsapp and Slack, Bishop will not apply the code of conduct. I don't agree with that. Ovenmitt is ruining the fun of a lot of players.

End result... who knows, maybe less players to play this game. Which in the end will sort all issues :-)

Postaholic
    bla bla so now you want to get help killing a player who says something outside the game from someone that monitors the game, ok plz dont look in tactics on mirc everyday then lotsa people should be deleted.

Also dont spew all that less players bla bla bla, its nonsens, the players left is addicted they wouldent leave unless they got laid outside the game and if they did they would come back as this is more fun.

I'm not asking for any help Mike. I'm just referring to the code of conduct and the fact it is not applied. If its not applied we might as well remove it from the game rules.

Thread Information