Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3x hostile involving Emeriti?

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    in another thread u said my sources were better than Meep's..
    Yes but in this thread it looks like you both have the same source
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    As usual, they would have given emeriti & BB a longer CF and they would have happily accepted it! Also there is a way out as gc for acres :D
    This game is not a 3 KDs game as they might want to think of it. There are more competitors for the land chart right now and CR having an advantage of 3k land they got from a wave into a war is not something all are willing to just forget. I believe all the BS with (we lost many resources) should be over now since they hold these acres and used them(including with median being increased and facilitating their cows explore) for over 5 days now. How about they actually make the step and raze these acres? If they are shy and don;t like to intra we can help them. Paste the list of gains and we'll raze them for you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    This game is not a 3 KDs game as they might want to think of it. There are more competitors for the land chart right now and CR having an advantage of 3k land they got from a wave into a war is not something all are willing to just forget. I believe all the BS with (we lost many resources) should be over now since they hold these acres and used them(including with median being increased and facilitating their cows explore) for over 5 days now. How about they actually make the step and raze these acres? If they are shy and don;t like to intra we can help them. Paste the list of gains and we'll raze them for you.
    I am not in PI honey!! and who care if CR doesnt raze them! apparantly its just you! Emeriti and BB has already got their CF extended!

I still care that they raze them. I raise that question daily
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

CR will raze them year 13.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I still care that they raze them. I raise that question daily
    Why do you particularly care about that?

Isn't that situation solely between us, boss, and that kingdom?

If we work out a deal with the kingdom we waved and CF them, what place do you even have at the table?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Why do you particularly care about that?

Isn't that situation solely between us, boss, and that kingdom?

If we work out a deal with the kingdom we waved and CF them, what place do you even have at the table?
    So next time a kingdom can wave cr(in war), give them pennies and then everything is back on track?

Post Demon
    So next time a kingdom can wave cr(in war), give them pennies and then everything is back on track?
    If we agree to the resolution, sure?

I got myself a deal with this warring kd now.
    Ill hit him into the start of every war, then just pay his dragons and watch them honorfarm. Then LD them after they won the war, then rinse and repete :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Demon
    Ill hit him into the start of every war, then just pay his dragons and watch them honorfarm. Then LD them after they won the war, then rinse and repete :)
    I don't see why that would be any less offensive than people renegotiating their deals to dodge you and us every time they're confronted with actually having to fight a better kingdom.

Is that you cJ?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I don't see why that would be any less offensive than people renegotiating their deals to dodge you and us every time they're confronted with actually having to fight a better kingdom.
    Dont cf then? You guys get into cf with everyone and if someone runs away when cf is over you cry?

*edited*
    Last edited by Binar; 05-01-2017 at 18:42. Reason: Edit
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    IMO Emeriti should just wave in! Let's get some action going lads <3

Edit: How times change! 2 ages ago Spartans were scolded by the top for doing this. Now it seems to be an accepted part of the meta :) moving boundaries, one inch at a time!
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 05-01-2017 at 20:25.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I agree with this. Problem is a lot of people in the top are snakes and manipulative. One thing I like about you is that you are very straight up & no BS person. If you want to attack someone or don't want to cf them for free you do it and let them know what you are doing, no games. Keep doing what you are doing man, it's good for the game. Talk to you on irc sometime.

Thread Information