Thread: The Wishmasters recruiting

Regular

The Wishmasters recruiting

In game recruit sucks. I have an undead/tact that needs filled. 100+ scientist. Please PM me if interested. Any questions feel free to ask below.

We are a high warring, team oriented kd looking for an experienced and active player. Mandatory dragon funding/killing (chances are it will be dead before you log in). Army out at all times during war is a must. Poop is a must. Whatsapp as an outside chat source.

If you do not listen then this is not the kd for you. If you do not like to follow directions then this is not the kd for you. We do not hit off target and we are not concerned with gains.

We are a long standing kingdom in Utopia that has been on the rise in recent ages. If you would like to be in competition for the war crown then this is the kd for you.

- Djinn of Raze, King of The Wishmasters

Regular
    Spot has been filled. Thanks to everyone that took a look. PM for a future reservation.

Regular
    The spot is back open. The recruit went a-wall lol. Currently #3 in warring. Msg me if you want to compete in a team oriented environment.

Regular
    Looking for a 23rd member. #1 in warring atm.

Great sell talk with the 100 scientists. Undead is pretty fun with low combat losses and as tactician managing two attacks is easy to manage.

Don't forget to mention the wishmasters is a good kingdom to gain honor in, though this is an undead. Well who knows Viscount is still possible. Cool rank really.
    Last edited by Emilio; 24-01-2017 at 14:55.

Regular
    Unfortunately the undead prov is no longer available. This invite will be for a new province.

But yes, we are a good kd to gain honor in. We are currently #9 in the world in honor.

Lol...totally overlooked #1 warring. nice. that a-wall joke was distracting me lol

Wondering about the new Djinn, you've been at 23 for long. Djinn of greek was a victim of war it seems.
    Last edited by Emilio; 24-01-2017 at 18:51.

Regular
    Thinking about going 25 provs if we get the right people.

Raze my man! I told you my kingdom sucks, send me an invite and i'll help you out!

Regular
    Check your email!

Regular
    Bump!

Orc/warrior to fill. Msg if interested.

can i join? currently planning to play uto again with my old KD mates but i think they retired already.

played several ages with Evil Intentions as an avian attacker. age 57 was the last time i played utopia and would love to have a new home.

Enthusiast
    Empyreans can vouch for Wishmasters. They are an honorable and active. Anyone would be lucky to be with them.

Regular
    Thanks Max!

Bump! We have a spot opening in approx 1 week. Msg me if interested.

Thread Information