Thread: Halfling in competitve KD

Halfling in competitve KD

Should a Halfling be attacking during Wars? we have 2 Halflings and 4 Faeries 1 Elf rest are attackers.

Just curious on this in a competitive KD.

As halfling this age have 6/8 Elites, and would like to be running a optimal Building strat.

plz help thxs

What perso is the halfing? I'm h/r and I don't attack much(mainly because the plague).

Regular
    Half/Rogue and I send my generals out quite often during wars.

Needs to get out more
    I just got randomed by a halfer rogue from a known war kingdom. I think in war you play it cautiously, but yes, to answer your question.

I retaliated the rogue, if that drives home my point about caution.

I find halfer very intriguing and frankly like seeing them, even in my news. I'd let it go, but I didn't want him to get the wrong impression. He may've been baiting the meter since I could be suckered into ambushing: he didn't anon. This is nice to see from a t/m race: understanding and attempting to massage the meter. Taking a gamble by initiating hostilities is something I can appreciate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by rbush03 View Post
    Should a Halfling be attacking during Wars? we have 2 Halflings and 4 Faeries 1 Elf rest are attackers.

Just curious on this in a competitive KD.

As halfling this age have 6/8 Elites, and would like to be running a optimal Building strat.

plz help thxs
    reset to faery. better attackers and better overall ops :)

In war armies get depleted. Wait a day, or 36 hours. You should be using your Thvs and Mages to soften up the provs you will attack. Yes you should attack to help your attacker mates. Make 5-10% stables. With aggression and war horse your soldiers hit at 6 so set draft rate to emergency. If your army is too small, hit the chained provs to keep them down.

EDIT: @Crazyguy If rbrush is asking IF he should be attacking he proly has little OP. If he is stealing Horses he is using STEALTH that could be used for Props. 5% stables is not going to hurt any build strat. Emergency draft + WH + aggression gives a Halfer CHEAP fast OP. I was halfer/her just last age. I did swell but used NM instead of props. By his post I speculate he is Heavy thf. My advise is for a T/a
    Last edited by kendy; 13-01-2017 at 18:42. Reason: crazy is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Ares87 View Post
    reset to faery. better attackers and better overall ops :)
    Disagree. Halfer has +10% pop and with the current sci you can get better tpa, wpa, same dpa but much better BE compared to faery. At the moment I'm planning to run: 8 rtpa, 4.5-5 rwpa and 16 epa at 95% BE :). That's with baron title. I don't have the big spell book but all I need is fb anyway :).

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    In war armies get depleted. Wait a day, or 36 hours. You should be using your Thvs and Mages to soften up the provs you will attack. Yes you should attack to help your attacker mates. Make 5-10% stables. With aggression and war horse your soldiers hit at 6 so set draft rate to emergency. If your army is too small, hit the chained provs to keep them down.
    You don't need stables. Steal horsies, keep your army out. As far as army being depleted, kidnap and draft is a good supplement to Prop. Prop is good stuff though man for rogue halfer to prevent army depletion. Especially with people playing faery attacker. One of my halfers posted 300+ specs taken per op. Ignore kendy's post, completely uninformed. Halfer rogue is a badass attacker, especially for long wars. Their biggest weakness is getting chained. It's hard for halfer to recover from chaining. But if you manage to grow and not get chained, you can prop and kidnap to fill up your new acres. Avoid using soldiers and aggression to attack if you can, too many losses.
    Long live Mehul!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Disagree. Halfer has +10% pop and with the current sci you can get better tpa, wpa, same dpa but much better BE compared to faery. At the moment I'm planning to run: 8 rtpa, 4.5-5 rwpa and 16 epa at 95% BE :). That's with baron title. I don't have the big spell book but all I need is fb anyway :).
    You're so far ahead of me on this. I just thought they looked cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sure go for it. Ignore those fanatics that want perfect. :D

+10% population
    + soldiers of 3/3
    + cheap thiefs to easily maintain a tpa
    + cheap brutes of +8 defence.

That's cool if you're kicking them as halfer haha.
    Last edited by Emilio; 15-01-2017 at 12:33.

Thread Information