Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This be my last age, becourse

This be my last age, becourse

The game is grinding slow, I dont have 1 min to wait for load time, and casting spells in war takes half an hour these days.. I dont have what it takes for that.

And 10+ years i seen my share of poor balance.

But lets be frank, loosing 10-15% of the playerbase each age, i bet they downsized the servers, as they do from time to time. Long time since 120k+ players. The game is dying and not much is done to bring it back.

The game good some good changes, sure. But the core is still lacking. The invite system broke the game. This is not a new view. To much promotion of elitism and denying it at the same time.

What gettho can run a 15+ size kingdom anyway ??? Most can relate to 12+ peaple with coordination alone and relate to em.

Sooo - at the end of this age, im going Cya cya.

PS - yes this tick its been loading for 4+ min, even tried updating it.. yay,.

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    The game is grinding slow, I dont have 1 min to wait for load time, and casting spells in war takes half an hour these days.. I dont have what it takes for that.

And 10+ years i seen my share of poor balance.

But lets be frank, loosing 10-15% of the playerbase each age, i bet they downsized the servers, as they do from time to time. Long time since 120k+ players. The game is dying and not much is done to bring it back.

The game good some good changes, sure. But the core is still lacking. The invite system broke the game. This is not a new view. To much promotion of elitism and denying it at the same time.

What gettho can run a 15+ size kingdom anyway ??? Most can relate to 12+ peaple with coordination alone and relate to em.

Sooo - at the end of this age, im going Cya cya.

PS - yes this tick its been loading for 4+ min, even tried updating it.. yay,.
    Good riddance.

Needs to get out more
    Never say never, chalsdk. You do what you feel, and if you change your mind come on back.

I always look forward to hearing your opinions on stuff. Your detractors are generally louder, so don't let it cloud your perception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Never say never, chalsdk. You do what you feel, and if you change your mind come on back.

I always look forward to hearing your opinions on stuff. Your detractors are generally louder, so don't let it cloud your perception.
    I am ruled by logic, Ironic being a man of the cloth, perhaps thats the logic thing to do..

one need to be able to play the game without using half and hour.. thats just to much fuss.. its allready a time sink.

Post Fiend
    Can only agree. Not the same any more.
    We are not even trying and still a top 30 kd. 1 war and to few targets to fight close to our NW.
    Going to war with an 500k NW bigger KD just to get an war :P

An do over of the game -
    No invites
    CAP KDs at 15 max
    Science fix it - End game is at YR 3... I mean comon...
    Get some new mechanics in to the game or sell the game, because no interest is being shown by Bishop and the team to be honest.
    Reason why the other game is growing with old Utopia Players. ;'/

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why are you waiting until the end of the age? If all of those things make the game unplayable for you and you're "ruled by logic", then it makes no sense to continue

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why are you waiting until the end of the age? If all of those things make the game unplayable for you and you're "ruled by logic", then it makes no sense to continue

Why always talk down to what the people think of the game? Instead of fixing the small things? ;)

Post Fiend
    sad to see you leave. since my tivoli days i was always fond of danes

All my danes have left since many moons as well :(
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyric View Post
    Why always talk down to what the people think of the game? Instead of fixing the small things? ;)
    Because I'm not a dev?

Lets put it this way mate, I have asked Palem at least once to ban my nick from these forums, now I host a podcast that promotes game growth. Never say never, just take a break and come back refreshed once you are ready.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Lets put it this way mate, I have asked Palem at least once to ban my nick from these forums, now I host a podcast that promotes game growth. Never say never, just take a break and come back refreshed once you are ready.
    nostalgics are and will allways be.. but he is right.. game is dying and nobody does a ****. Yeah u started a promotion of the game... but hey look the game cant handlle annymore 2 kds with 25 players on oping eachother.. so whats there to promote annymore? the more ppl try the more devs are killing it - its like they want this game death for some reason.

They do. Because they're Irish and evil.

I haven't determined what Bishop gains by killing Utopia but I assume it is the promise of my broken heart that drives him to do this.

Ill be that asshole... take the *****ing elsewhere and see ya later! :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    teamplay.... You do know, thats a thing right...

Thread Information