Thread: professors xp

Regular

professors xp

"Professors will not accumulate experience past 72 hours"
    Does this ^^ means that after grads get to prof they still gain xp for another 72 hrs?

Because it does not seem to be the case. An intra amnesia of ~3% of total days moved all profs to grads.

Or am i missing something?

Yes they should get to Prof, then add 72h additional XP on there... No idea about the mechanics of Intra-Amnesia... but I've taken a couple this Age (non-intra) and it didn't do that to me.

Regular
    any chance you remember any detail about it? like ~percent of days removed, raw number of days removed, number of scientist you had, how early in the age etc?

Alas, those records are lost to time.

Post Fiend
    I will try to shed some hypotehtical light...

I got an amnesia in hostile: 905 days... last age i used to land like 3000 days or so on ppl in fair range, in war.

I currently have 117 scientist... 90 profs... 15 grad... 12 novice, ish... calculating with proffessors 72+90+72h in experience, thats 234*90 = 21600 days experience on professors, largest portion... and total of 24030...

3k amnesia of 24 = 12.5%... 900 or 24000 is 3.75%... the latter in hostile, I dont know in what range that dude was... or how much that affects effect.. To drop my professors it would need to be 72h*90, 6800 ish days...

So maybe iwth 3 amnesias by people in range it could start affect things? Very iffy...
    Last edited by ape; 16-01-2017 at 13:53.

Postaholic
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,341 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,237 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,169 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,796 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,794 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,672 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,506 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,394 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,300 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,381 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,292 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,113 days of learning!

Despite having high scientist count (>max) with all professors, I got 0 professor after the amnesia run

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,341 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,237 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 2,169 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,796 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,794 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,672 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,506 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,394 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,300 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,381 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,292 days of learning!
    Amnesia has descended upon our scientists, causing them to forget 1,113 days of learning!

Despite having high scientist count (>max) with all professors, I got 0 professor after the amnesia run
    Profs started to add the extra 72hrs like 24? hrs ago (bug - see the link cris posted). But even if they had all those 72hrs the wave was lenghtly enough - if my calcs are right - to move them all (or allmost all) to grads.

assuming you have 150 professors, it would only take 10,801 hrs of amnesia to drop them all to grads (assuming 72 hrs on each). you have almost 20,000 hrs in those ops. so unless you have 277 profs with +72 hrs, that would be enough to drop them all to grads.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    assuming you have 150 professors, it would only take 10,801 hrs of amnesia to drop them all to grads (assuming 72 hrs on each). you have almost 20,000 hrs in those ops. so unless you have 277 profs with +72 hrs, that would be enough to drop them all to grads.
    277? That require a bit effort...cant imagine an abduct on such a province. How many will I get?

I'm just giving you the numbers based on the ops you posted.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Thread Information