Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knock, Knock, Who's there? Recruiting.. Recruiting Who? You!

I have just finished my first age with with Avarice... Great guys and gals to play with. I have learnt so much in past age, looking forward to the age ahead.

Come and have a crack with us.

Regular
    I tried to join this kd at the start of the age, after the first war. I received no response and instead my message was forwarded to my current monarch who subsequently asked me to leave the kd. Then I joined WM, a kd I've come to love, and went on to win the ww crown. So I guess... thanks avarice.
    WW Crown Age 71 - War Monkeys

Jesters - Legacy - RoughKnecks - Strippers

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anathir View Post
    I tried to join this kd at the start of the age, after the first war. I received no response and instead my message was forwarded to my current monarch who subsequently asked me to leave the kd. Then I joined WM, a kd I've come to love, and went on to win the ww crown. So I guess... thanks avarice.
    Yea we're not big on people who badmouth the kd they're currently in while looking for a new one. Something about if it stinks, it stinks. Thanks for stopping by to share this nugget though.

Regular
    What you call badmouthing, I call truth. I could have sugar coated it or lied but I went with the pure straight up reason through my eyes. And you thought the appropriate response was forward it to the monarch? Thats the real scumbag behaviour.
    Last edited by Anathir; 22-05-2017 at 18:49.

Post Fiend
    What you call badmouthing, I call truth. I could have sugar coated it or lied but I went with the pure straight up reason through my eyes. And you thought the appropriate response was forward it to the monarch? Thats the real scumbag behaviour.
    I actually have no idea who you are. Im just assuming you must have sent us a real ****bag message for one of us to forward it to your monarch. Anyway, thanks for your input. As you aren't here to be recruited, kindly extricate yourself from our recruitment thread.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Selephant View Post
    I actually have no idea who you are. Im just assuming you must have sent us a real ****bag message for one of us to forward it to your monarch. Anyway, thanks for your input. As you aren't here to be recruited, kindly extricate yourself from our recruitment thread.
    You're welcome. Have a good age.

You're welcome. Have a good age.
    You are the guy that played in Jesters, that wanted to join us when we beat you. We faught a good week, both kingdoms faught well and both made mistakes.

It was a long hard faught war and they earned our respect, for someone to trash-talk their own kingdom after a war like that, we didn't want anyone like that in our KD. As a matter of fact Zulu had been very honorable in all diplomatic talks we had with him, we thought he deserved to know his kingdom had a character such as yourself in their ranks.

What was most disappointing with the whole ordeal was that you appearently had just been invited to your kingdoms council, and yet you came to us talking **** about them. And now come to us and talk about scumbag behavior? How very unbecoming.
    Last edited by Minty; 22-05-2017 at 21:10.

Still recruiting +1 attacker

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    You are the guy that played in Jesters, that wanted to join us when we beat you. We faught a good week, both kingdoms faught well and both made mistakes.

It was a long hard faught war and they earned our respect, for someone to trash-talk their own kingdom after a war like that, we didn't want anyone like that in our KD. As a matter of fact Zulu had been very honorable in all diplomatic talks we had with him, we thought he deserved to know his kingdom had a character such as yourself in their ranks.

What was most disappointing with the whole ordeal was that you appearently had just been invited to your kingdoms council, and yet you came to us talking **** about them. And now come to us and talk about scumbag behavior? How very unbecoming.
    Minty. That was a great war not going to lie. We had a few slip ups on our end which resulted in us losing the war. I will definitely vouch you guys are a great warring KD and will give everyone on the server a run for their money! I appreciate the war and definitely look forward to warring you in the future :)

@Anathir... it seems your actions are biting you in the rear
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    Highly recommend this group of yahoos. Great teachers, mentors, and players of the game.

Bump for friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post

Anathir is a great player and a solid mate, he was absolutely right and prophetic regarding Jesters after merge with Zulu's people. Zulu/Tom is a total a..hole. No doubt about it. He ruined the entire age. You guys fight well but your behavior towards Anathir was a scumbag move period.
    Jesters - Legacy - RoughKnecks - Strippers

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAN View Post
    Anathir is a great player and a solid mate, he was absolutely right and prophetic regarding Jesters after merge with Zulu's people. Zulu/Tom is a total a..hole. No doubt about it. He ruined the entire age. You guys fight well but your behavior towards Anathir was a scumbag move period.
    So let me get this straight. You fight a war against us, you lose. After you lose, Arathir messages us UNSOLICITED asking us to recruit him. In this message he uses heavily derogatory language against his current kingdom mates. We weren't interested in recruiting anyone let alone someone who **** talks their people while looking to jump ship. Furthermore while he is doing all of this, he's lobbying to be added to his kingdoms council. That right there is the definition of scumbag. Somehow us letting his kingdom know that he's about to bail on them and is talking **** about them is being a scumbag? You are delusional and furthermore you are derailing this thread which is a RECRUITMENT thread for our kingdom. So as I asked the other fellow, kindly, buzz off.

So anyway...

This is a solid KD. The leaders have their heads on straight and everyone has fun throughout.

We're hyper active and if you join expect to be part of a very close team. Be willing to follow orders and have fun. Slack is mandatory and strongly recommended. Knowledge of NHL and EPL preferred ; )

Thread Information