Thread: Something New This Way Comes

Something New This Way Comes

Are you tired of getting screwed over by the same old turds who sh*t play and ruin your war/age?
    Stuck in ghetto and tired of not achieving much every age?
    Let build something new.

Background about me. I played in decent whoring kingdoms, I say decent as they never won top spot :( I've played in very good warring kingdoms who have won their respective crown/s although I was not in them when they won.

I'm going to target a few players for LD who are either semi-retired or who will be looking take an age off who I feel can provide advice and guidance to a newly formed KD. Even if its hit the sitter button in war but still be around to help with war strat etc.

As for the core I'm tired of the same old c suckers who whine and complain and bounce in and out kingdoms when they dont get their way. I want players who want to have fun and talk sh*t while still taking the game serious :)

Long term this kingdoms goal will be crowns, whether it be land, WW, honor or prov crowns. Im not silly so I understand that will take time. But once 25 players are locked in and in sync it'll be time to aim high.

Once I get enough numbers i'll start talks with Bishop to move the first of us to a shell, get in touch with Munk for bot(big donation required no doubt :)) and get Slack fired up.
    I'll take care of all munk donations and credit requirements for sitting and what not so no need to worry about that.

This has been achieved before by other kingdoms so i see no reason why it cant be done again.

If this interests you shoot me a pm :)

Maybe if you posted under your real name people would be interested.

Postaholic
    Sounds attractive

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares87 View Post
    Are you tired of getting screwed over by the same old turds who sh*t play and ruin your war/age?
    Let build something new.

Background about me. I played in decent whoring kingdoms, I say decent as they never won top spot :( I've played in very good warring kingdoms who have won their respective crown/s although I was not in them when they won.

I'm going to target a few players for LD who are either semi-retired or who will be looking take an age off who I feel can provide advice and guidance to a newly formed KD. Even if its hit the sitter button in war but still be around to help with war strat etc.

As for the core I'm tired of the same old c suckers who whine and complain and bounce in and out kingdoms when they dont get their way. I want players who want to have fun and talk sh*t while still taking the game serious :)

Long term this kingdoms goal will be crowns, whether it be land, WW, honor or prov crowns. Im not silly so I understand that will take time. But once 25 players are locked in and in sync it'll be time to aim high.

Once I get enough numbers i'll start talks with Bishop to move the first of us to a shell, get in touch with Munk for bot(big donation required no doubt :)) and get Slack fired up.
    I'll take care of all munk donations and credit requirements for sitting and what not so no need to worry about that.

This has been achieved before by other kingdoms so i see no reason why it cant be done again.

Are u the ares that used to play under me? :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares87 View Post
    Let build something new.

Nice!

Sounds a bit like Sparta!

Word of advice: Recruit without compromise, throw your KD into **** and chaos and see who remain standing. Repeat process for 3-4 ages and then you're getting somewhere. Major piece of advice: be patient and don't trust anyone but yourself (don't make the same mistakes I did).

Thread Information