Thread: Vice N Virtue needs a player or two -- is it you?

Vice N Virtue needs a player or two -- is it you?

VnV has been around forever and a day. I have been the monarch since 2001 and we have had quite a roller coaster generation. You would be surprised to hear all the people who have played in our kd over the years lol

Right now we have a fae province that needs an owner - we seem to have people with a lot of rl issues lately - so we have a province looking for a new owner that would love to be part of our warring kd.

We also need another attacker. Unfortunately we need to also replace someone who has been in and out of the hospital and can no longer play with us.

If you want to join and bring a friend, feel free to ask me about it - after all we are under 25 players and are willing to take any dedicated players.

So what is VnV up to this age? Well our goal is war as frequently as possible. We only found 1 war so far but we did win that one - after a long drug out battle with a pretty tough kd. Hopefully we will be in war fairly soon -- we are looking for players that keep their troops out in war - or ops/spells up if they are the fae ;)

We use stingernet on slack - but you can access slack thru irc and stinger - so if you dont want the app its not really an issue. Some of us also use Whatsapp - but you can message on phone with slack as well... its pretty cool once you get used to it ;)

so if you are interested, leave me a message here or email me at bluefaerydust@gmail.com

sorry but I rarely get on irc anymore - odds of finding me there are pretty slim!

we got the fae -- but we still need an attacker -- interested please contact me

just a reminder that we are still recruiting!

You really need two threads?

Thread Information