Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting new alliance...

Enthusiast

Interesting new alliance...

So there is a bit of chatter around utopia about a new alliance forming up called the "BSA." Apparently, they raze any kingdom who refuses to join. I didnt exactly believe the last part, until I randomly stumbled onto a kingdom with provinces below 100 acres. Out of curiosity, I did a snatch news and noticed that Spartans BSA, who is at 17 mil NW, seems to be in the process of razing the ghetto kingdom to the ground, killing them one by one. I was then informed they were being razed because they refused to join their alliance, further supporting the rumors.

So, I did some asking around and found that BSA is ran by some guy named "Ben," who is the monarch of Lowriders, who in turn, are also tagged "BSA." Interestingly enough, I was informed that Bishop was also part of Lowriders.

So, if everyone didnt know... Bishop is trying to take over utopia. Hide your provinces, hide your RS. They razing everybody out here.

But in all seriousness, has anyone heard about this? I am hoping it is all a giant rumor, which would explain the tinfoil hats of the people who told me about all this. If it is true, is it the start of alliance tyranny again?

Bishop does not play in Lowriders, in fact if you read/recieved the messages it was stated there where he played. :)

Scott is a tool, hes just mad at Spartans for them razing him to 5 acres cause of a conflict they had. (You can also read about that in a thread named "Spartan slayers" in recrutiment)

THere is a BSA recrutiment post ini recruiting (Ben Steel Alliance)

Director of Age Changes
    That's just bull****. lmao
    Spartans are probably killing them off cause they threatened to raze into wars after they got farmed.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Enthusiast
    Ah... well that sorta makes sense I guess. Though I will say it is a little unnerving that we are back to killing off entire kingdoms over disagreements... instead of just CF'ing for the rest of the age to prevent issues.... which is what everyone below the top 10% do....

Quote Originally Posted by MaximII View Post
    Ah... well that sorta makes sense I guess. Though I will say it is a little unnerving that we are back to killing off entire kingdoms over disagreements... instead of just CF'ing for the rest of the age to prevent issues.... which is what everyone below the top 10% do....
    Well, Bart is a special snowflake but i think they dont kill them just put them at low acres. Which ofc is worse..

But you do realize that there isfar more **** going outside top 10 than in top 10? :) Just that people dont give a **** when ghetto b ****s over ghetto A.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well, Bart is a special snowflake but i think they dont kill them just put them at low acres. Which ofc is worse..

But you do realize that there isfar more **** going outside top 10 than in top 10? :) Just that people dont give a **** when ghetto b ****s over ghetto A.
    OH I know there is a lot of crap at every level, but people tend to be more level headed outside the top 10. We have a problem? Let's CF and never talk to each other gain. Problem solved. There are a ton of very organized, non-ghetto, kingdoms in the middle 50% and we all seem to get along just fine...

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post

lol are you aware you are the only one that keeps harping on that? Most of the warring tier is perfectly happy warring each other. We win wars and we lose wars. We even congratulate the winners sometimes :O Very rarely is there real smack talk just friendly banter. Yes, sometimes there are different opinions and some hard heads that can't act dignified, but they are the minority.
    Most bad blood is caused by outside interference, and most of that is not caused by fellow war kingdoms.

The mistake "Scott" and friends made was to brag about hitting and razing into Spartans well before Spartans touched them. They then went on to recruit people and kingdoms for the specific reason of disbanding Spartans. Had they not done that, some may be inclined to help them.

Also Scott aka Thor is using this little stunt as just yet another victim card. Poor dude is under the impression that Bishop hates him exclusively and is out to get him.
    But we all know Bishop hates us all equally ;)

I'm from Sparta, "Ghettoes gonna ghetto" is threatening to hit into our wars and posted recruitment threads with the purpose of "disbanding Sparta". We're open to a termed CF. They don't seem to be having any of that. The game is sort of broken like that where one can threaten to hit into your wars as a form of "diplomacy", Sparta seems to be free at the moment though so didn't cave in to the threats...

PS
    Their Dwarf is blatantly abusing VM, has been reported.
    Also, their log in patterns are a bit "interesting", just saying.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 19-01-2017 at 21:18.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Spartans enjoy ruining the game for about everyone honestly. Not sure why they even play the game anymore. I guess the joy of Just ruining it for other people. Warring tier is extremely peaceful anymore and I never have trouble besides the random miss understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Spartans enjoy ruining the game for about everyone honestly. Not sure why they even play the game anymore. I guess the joy of Just ruining it for other people.
    I disagree.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    lol are you aware you are the only one that keeps harping on that? Most of the warring tier is perfectly happy warring each other. We win wars and we lose wars. We even congratulate the winners sometimes :O Very rarely is there real smack talk just friendly banter. Yes, sometimes there are different opinions and some hard heads that can't act dignified, but they are the minority.
    Most bad blood is caused by outside interference, and most of that is not caused by fellow war kingdoms.

The mistake "Scott" and friends made was to brag about hitting and razing into Spartans well before Spartans touched them. They then went on to recruit people and kingdoms for the specific reason of disbanding Spartans. Had they not done that, some may be inclined to help them.

Also Scott aka Thor is using this little stunt as just yet another victim card. Poor dude is under the impression that Bishop hates him exclusively and is out to get him.
    But we all know Bishop hates us all equally ;)
    And you are still speaking for everyone? Its lovely to see that you got every kingdoms below the tops trust! :) Its nice to see the warring community is such a nice and loving tight community that never has any quarrels at all! ...

But lets sink your litttle precious ship of loving and caring right now. DD last age. Story ended.

Enthusiast
    He is somewhat right thought. As a member of the middle warring community, I can say there is rarely problems - beyond the highly unusual behavior. The biggest problem is finding a dang war nowadays.

I like to post
    All the KDs that try to threaten their way out of situations are gonna be reckoned with. Last 2 ages we generally had other goals that prevented us from taking action, this age we got all-the-time-in-the-world.

Just the last one we received after a halfer stole from us from EOW CF:

Sender King Andrew the Hero of Regulate (Dragonflame)
    Recipient King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta)
    Subject Re:Yo
    Okay, cool dude. All seriousness, I got your gold ready for you. It's on the KD banner. Have a nice day.

> King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: > > perhaps you should create a forum account already. You can skim the CD threat if u want for some inspiration. > >> King Andrew the Hero of Regulate (Dragonflame) said: >> >>
    lol, over 1.2 mil. Sure dude.

How about this offer. We keep the 1.2mil as payment for our allegiance and we'll provide in-game live support on training and maintaining a high enough TPA that even stores of 5+mil GC arent stolen in the future. If you choose to retain our services we'll continue to free you of 1.2mil increments until your TPA is a reasonable level.

OR:

I can see how my friends in <Emeriti> (posted as loc) feel about this.

Sound fair?

>> >> > King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: >> > >> > I asked the guy. this time were fine with 3 free hits upon u leaving eow cf. >> > >> >> King Andrew the Hero of Regulate (Dragonflame) said: >> >> >> >>
    ...? Like, what am I suppose to offer you?

>> >> >> >> > King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: >> >> > >> >> > of your choice. reasonable enough for me. If it aint reasonable enough for me Ill let the KD decide whats reasonable. >> >> > >> >> >> King Andrew the Hero of Regulate (Dragonflame) said: >> >> >> >> >> >>
    Reasonable offer of what?

>> >> >> >> >> >> > King Bart the Skeptic of Spartan of Heaven (Sparta) said: >> >> >> > >> >> >> >

February 24 of YR5 79,071 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR5 79,100 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR5 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    February 24 of YR5 79,100 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR5 79,126 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR5 79,156 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    February 24 of YR5 We have found thieves from limaland (Dragonflame) causing trouble within our lands!

Stealing from EOW CF, your steward no less?

I told my KD to stand down, and will give you my sleeping time to come with a reasonable offer. Perhaps ask your steward to take a SN next time before doing such a thing.

Does this mean I get to fight Emeriti?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Does this mean I get to fight Emeriti?
    Does this mean Spartans will farm out to Emeriti?

Thread Information