Thread: To whoever flips the switch

Post Fiend

To whoever flips the switch

is it possible to stop reseting the espinage page when the server are brought down for a minute? or possible you know... restore them to what they were? 3rd time in 2 days all the info we have is reset

Sorry, I am not sure it's possible but at the least I will try to give you a heads up if it's going to happen again.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    i appreciate the thought bishop ty

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Sorry, I am not sure it's possible but at the least I will try to give you a heads up if it's going to happen again.
    why not just end the age and do it right?
    -Gurch

Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    why not just end the age and do it right?
    Don't rush the new owners. Give them some time to get things settled and a plan of attack set.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Don't rush the new owners. Give them some time to get things settled and a plan of attack set.
    They're rushing this server thing...good at extending a c.f., poopy at negotiating a couple more weeks of hosting to not f the game up
    Last edited by DavidC; 25-02-2017 at 15:50. Reason: Please refrain from using inappropriate language
    -Gurch

They're rushing this server thing...good at extending a c.f., poopy at negotiating a couple more weeks of hosting to not f the game up
    Migration would have to happen nonetheless. The outrage you'd all have if there were issues at oop instead of year 9 would be insane. These next few weeks should give them time to iron things out and actually implement age changes that you'd QQ about if you didn't get either.
    Last edited by DavidC; 25-02-2017 at 15:51. Reason: Please refrain from quoting inappropriate language.

Enthusiast
    Migration would have to happen nonetheless. The outrage you'd all have if there were issues at oop instead of year 9 would be insane. These next few weeks should give them time to iron things out and actually implement age changes that you'd QQ about if you didn't get either.
    except for that thing called freeze time...can be whatever they need it to be
    -Gurch

except for that thing called freeze time...can be whatever they need it to be
    Except crying would begin after 72 hours and clearly that's not enough time. Here is an idea to appease you, start your own freeze time right now. You can come back after everyone else's freeze time and you've gotten everything you wanted!

Enthusiast
    Except crying would begin after 72 hours and clearly that's not enough time. Here is an idea to appease you, start your own freeze time right now. You can come back after everyone else's freeze time and you've gotten everything you wanted!
    -Gurch

Administrator
    In order to complete the transaction, the transfer was required. There will always be unusual things to iron out and subtle nuances that pop up as a result, albeit undesirable. We apologize for any inconveniences these may produce, we do not expect mid-age changes to be a common occurrence.

Thread Information