Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: -wSk- vs CR

Veteran
    What forum now have become is how soccer works. If for exaple Barca plays against any other team but Real Madrid then Barca supporters are still screaming "F**k you Real Madrid" ... no matter that they play against Valencia.

Too bad such a good war gets bad blood forum discussion.

Anyway ... keep up the good work CR!

they forgot it's wSk and CR's thread...if you wanna talk about emeriti and cr's issues,go make your own thread :D

btw,congrats to wSk :D..told you they will beat CR big time ^_^

I lose internett for a week and proteus & dorje runs wild. Sorry about that, wont happen again :)

War looks really fun! Been awhile since a topwar has been going on for this long!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

The Emeriti hate for CR is real
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    The Emeriti hate for CR is real
    I think it's fake, but I'm a pro wrestling fan and can accept high drama in the name of the show.

I shouldn't have said that out loud, sorry: Akin to telling children the facts about Santa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I think it's fake, but I'm a pro wrestling fan and can accept high drama in the name of the show.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    In my opinion Proteus rode on the coats of ASF and jdorje and likes to talk about how great he is which doesn't bug me I think he adds some drama to the game which makes it fun like Elit who I think is an awesome guy to play for.

So Kygal and company decide to start a kingdom together with Proteus named Serendipity which I decided to play for because at the time there weren't many new kingdoms trying to break into the top and hey why not try to grow the game kd wise. I was all excited to play one of our killers which was to be dwarf, at the last minute before age starts Proteus decides that our cows/killers were to be Elf, right after I decide not that blows ass and hey I'll play core province thanks. Obviously without ASF and company weren't there to choose his set up and strategies otherwise who else would try something so silly? :p

Proteus got along with all of the kingdom mates which was good because of his bad blood with Kygal so Kudos to him for that. Once we started to get pawned Proteus was no where to be found, end of this sad storey :(

#paykuhan
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    In my opinion Proteus rode on the coats of ASF and jdorje and likes to talk about how great he is which doesn't bug me I think he adds some drama to the game which makes it fun like Elit who I think is an awesome guy to play for.

So Kygal and company decide to start a kingdom together with Proteus named Serendipity which I decided to play for because at the time there weren't many new kingdoms trying to break into the top and hey why not try to grow the game kd wise. I was all excited to play one of our killers which was to be dwarf, at the last minute before age starts Proteus decides that our cows/killers were to be Elf, right after I decide not that blows ass and hey I'll play core province thanks. Obviously without ASF and company weren't there to choose his set up and strategies otherwise who else would try something so silly? :p

Proteus got along with all of the kingdom mates which was good because of his bad blood with Kygal so Kudos to him for that. Once we started to get pawned Proteus was no where to be found, end of this sad storey :(
    I know you are trying to talk crap about me here but you need to use accurate info for your post to be valid.

its a little much to expect a kingdom that was randomly thrown together where the majority of core players did not know what they were doing and merge with a ghetto warring kingdom to be any good the first age, regardless of who is in leadership. Ages back I once made a kingdom with strong LS from PBS, half of our core came from a merger with a bad warring kd (and its monarch that we inherited) and half we got to pick. Our first age we weren't good enough to make a run for the top and were mainly T10 the whole age although we did manage to beat Mercy of Abs in war.

What you fail to mention...not sure if you know this, if you do shame on you for slinging mud when you know the underlying facts, and if you do not well here is your chance to get educated. The reason I left this kingdom that Kygal and I tried to put together was a behind the scenes leadership disagreement - I wanted to give notice to CR after they finished warring another kingdom and kygal did not. This would have our best chance to have a shot to get a fight with CR that we had a reasonable chance of winning. Kygal wanted us to be nice and friendly with CR. We ended up not noticing CR. Then after CR had gotten a farm war against another kingdom, and Emeriti was gunning for CR, Kygal had secretly arranged and agreed to a war with CR to help them dodge Emeriti. At that point, our kingdom was in no position to have a fair fight with CR and the war would result in a massive farm out. I did not know of the deal being made and did not and would never agree to it. Made completely behind my back even though I was a co-leader and saw it as a huge betrayal as kygal and I had been on good terms at that point in spite of having bad blood from prior ages. I wanted to back out as I had never agreed to this deal but kygal refused. I was not going to participate in helping someone dodge my friends / former kd-mates in Emeriti and enter a farm war for the benefit of CR so I had abandoned my province and quit, what any decent person would have done. And for the record, this arranged farm war with CR completely shaped the charts by farming out the kd to CR going into a war they had 0% chance to win, helping them dodge Emeriti, and the only reason CR was able to win the age, Emeriti had by far the most dominant setup and leadership that age and would have easily crushed CR had this arranged farm war not taken place. Kygal admitted all of this to me via logs after the fact and told me that zauper is a good and she wanted to help him.

Also you've never played in Rage with me when I was leading so please do not try to speak to that as you have no first hand knowledge and would just lead to saying inaccurate things such as the above. Its kinda funny how when people want to throw some crap about me they always try to say stuff like 'you did not lead' or 'you road x person's coattails' without having any first hand knowledge and just doing random mudslinging.
    Last edited by Proteus; 04-02-2017 at 23:25.

I always wondered what that ghetto was. Now I know, it was kygal and crazy Pete and proteus. No wonder you never got anywhere.

Should have been baka, amp and Asf. Superior leaders from each of their respective kds.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Should have been baka,
    This post right here is money!

Money? Then #paykuhan!!!!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Money? Then #paykuhan!!!!
    that hashtag thing doesn't really bother me, you need to come up with something new.
    Last edited by Proteus; 04-02-2017 at 23:27.

Strategy Moderator
    Proteus is actually quite good at big picture stuff including setup, positioning, cf timings, etc. Of course he benefited from guidance, but he is competent enough to plan and implement appropriate strategy. On the occasions where his plan was suboptimal, he was also competent enough to listen to and understand an explanation of a better plan and move forward with it. The ability to see the big picture and devise appropriate strategies and adapt when others point out better strategies is actually fairly rare in Utopia and Proteus is better than most in this area.

Thread Information